Our 4 week challenge diary - WEEK 2 ALREADY!!!!!!!

hi leeds yea had a week off, was reasonable but the odd naughty last week lol so yea 3lbs since mon, this morning scales said same so hoping lol but tbh i have 3-4 more stone to loose so think i should b loosing quicker than u skinnies, my goal weight is higher than urs and sweetthings start weight lol i wanna b 12.7stone eventually that shld make me 12-14 size as im 5f 8 lol i dont plan to do it all on CD but we shal c, lol

today has been good, although i am drinking tea with milk, it helps me lol but had 2 shakes today, half a bar and a friend is cooking for me tonight but knows what i am aloud for ss+ so should b a good day, 1 ltr of water dwn at work, 2 teas, and just finished a 750ml bottle of water, so another 750ml one to go and will have drank 2.5 ltrs dont think i can manage nemore today but will aim for 3ltrs+ 2mo! in anticipation of wi sat am!!

You lot make me so excited!
This is how you make me feel 'dkhbsvcoascsjcjsbodcv bskn jdnv ;od o;d'

Hahaa. WE CAN DO THIS!!!
i think this diet is turning me into a bit of a freak, had college today and the girls had pick'n'mix...oohhhh, but did i have one...NO :D yeyy.
My sister just made dinner for my mum and her...i wont say what it is because i dont even want to think about it, so im in my bedroom of no temptation.
Yesterday night after i have written on here my mum left a stir fry downstairs...i ate a bit of noodle about this long... -----
that is a freak thing to do isnt it, i would still count the day as 100% though.
Are we all doing well?xxx

JH- enjoy your meal. I would just kill to be 5.8 you lucky thing!!!!
kay - i love your posts they are so funny. have you noticed that there are very few funny posts in this forum??? its so nice to read funny stuff!

i lost 2lbs ladies. considering i did it from mon-thurs i am chuffed to bits. having a few days off now (with salads and chicken) but my week 1 is effectively done. let me know when you have weighed so i can change the thread name to reflect the first week having been completed.

anyway, its half term so gonna ss+ most days or 810. the last week is before my hols so will be strictly ss that week to lose a little bit more before i go. also, its TOM next week so not expecting a loss, but this thread has really helped me this week when i was struggling so thank you to all my 4 week friends!!

rite had my weigh in nd have lost 4 pounds in 4 days see cudv been bit better if i adnt ad the crips bt oh well still was bit mre then wt i expected so happy with that loss js wish it wud b dat lil bit mre quicker lol she dint measure todai she sed she will measure nx week bt i am dyin to kno if i av lost neting on ma waist or nt lol...oh well guess gna av to wait....i am nw currently weighin in at 10.7lbs...hw is evry1 doin?
tc mwahz

well done on ur losses ladies, i will report in tomo am!! am a little excited (sad i know) but the scales this morning were 16.8 so another 1lb down, if i can loose another overnight then i will b one happy lady!!!!! that will b the lowest this year and i dont intend to stay there for long lol, will b glad when i can say goodby to my 16 days, then bring on the 15's lol

glad we have all had a good first challenge week and long may it continue!!!

course u can its open to all, glad u found it as its a really positive thread and very supportive!!!

Hellloooo ladies. 100% for me yesterday I am proud to sayy. Going to my dads today and he takes me to nando's every other saturday so I will have too sit there with my water...fun times for me! What is everyone doing this weekend? And welcome yummymummy :) xxx

welllll -5lbs!!!!

very happy, so for me thats 1 stone 2 lbs in a month, with havin a week off!!!!

OMG!!!!

Kay - good luck at nandos!!!! i love it there! have you weighed in yet??

JH - WOW WOW WOW girl. so chuffed for you.

Yummy - welcome to the thread. it kept me going last week and i love my new 4 week ladies

Priya - again: WOW. you are doing fantastically well girl. i am so proud of you.

WEEK 2 of the 4 week challenge ladies. LETS DO IT

thanks leeds think the challenge helped us all have a good week!!!

am looking forward to this week and checking in sat am with the results!!!

so how much has the challenge lost this week in total? would b good to have a running total

yes, it would.

me- -2
JH - -5
Priya - 4
Kay - ??

we seem to be doing just fine! its TOM for me so not expecting much this week but will do my damndest not to gain!

wow so 11lbs between 3 of us, so if Kay or yummymummy2b has lost 3+ lbs then the challenge has lost over a stone in a week!!!

looking forward to next weeks total!!

it will all count to the total the challenge looses tho, do u weigh urself or are u good and just get WI by ur CDC?

I have a very bad habit of checking most mornings, i think its more of a reassurance thing, tho i dnt panic if 1 day to the next its +1 for no reason as water retention etc can change it, and on blips i can see the damage b4 it gets out of control!!

so sat meal turned into sun off plan too, but today am only +1lbs so no panic and am back on SS+ today, 1 shake down and 750ml of water!

eyaa miss h-j well dun thats brill!! leeds 123 thnkuu....hw ru all 2dai? i have jumped bk on the diet yaay much easier then the lst tym n on ma bday dint even end up eatin as much as i thrt i wud coz i felt full after avin a lil bit..the cake i dint even over do it with that eitha so kinda proud of maself hehe.....1 apple n cinammon porridge dwn n half a 2 ltre bottle already...:D....mite go to the gym later for abit nt too sure see hw the days brings abt....u guys soo lucky the ones hu av scales i wud luv to kno if i av lost neting since ma lst weigh in...even with the sat dat i ad off lol...i find it soo much easier to stik to it at uni rather then at home...lol n i find it lot easier to drink the water at uni then at home for sum reason..:S its probz coz at home evry1 there whereas ere its js me so if stay in ma room i kno there is onli water n the shakes n no other food available coz i aint been food shoppin eva since iv strted on this diet other then the odd tuna tins lol n dat...well dun evry1 on thier losses u all are doin reli well n i agree i tink this thread has elped me and us a lot....:D
mwahz

hi all!!! got toothache again and am on antibiotics but still plodding along. has 810 day yesterday and ss so far today as cant really eat but may have something tonight!

Hello All :) Well done for the losses!! The last time i spoke to you was on saturday and you will be pleased to know i didnt go to Nando's. Turned up at my dads he was eating Indian. Great. So then my sister got hungry and ordered a chinese. Even better.
So what did i do?
Well i smelt a chicken ball (i dont know why so dont ask me) and then i sat there with my strawberry shake and pretended my meal was better than theirs. Which clearly it wasnt.
Then the next day was sunday, and they got Domino's pizza. Ohh wow. I had a chocolate shake. Didnt even look at the pizza boxes.
It was a hard challenge, hate the thought of having to come on here and tell you lot that ive scoffed my face though.
So all in all i done pretty well, my dad and sister are so skinny though so they can eat what they want, i got my lovely slow metabolism from my mum, thanks mum.
Bit of a slip up though, only had two shakes on sunday, and two shakes today (today being monday) will this affect me?

P.s. i think it makes it easier if you weigh yourself everyday because it makes you more determined not to ruin the pound you have lost. And if you havent lost anything, it makes you more determined to lose something!!
xxxxxx love to all xxxxx

Back