Our bad habits realised!

Sakora

Sakora Princess Warrior
I am really starting to notice how bad I have gotten. Lipotrim really is an eye opener. Last night was family movie night and I brought the usual popcorn, chocolate, crisps and jellys to the table. I couldnt believe how little was eaten after the movie..... Obviously I was the one eating 60% of that junk! I defo need to work on portions.... and find better movie snacks!

As I made dinner yesterday I almost without thinking went to pop a taste into my mouth..... I am a terrible picker!

Looking at left overs from the kids in particular I realise how much extra food I was probably eating. I hate waste and would often finish what they didnt.

My fiance is a good eater btu he is fit and does not put on weight easily. I have started to realise that he is not the gluton I thought he was!

I like the smell of foods and usually smell meant tasting it soon after. But I have been strong and am now just enjoying smells! Grocery shopping yesterday was tempting and I realised that I have been buying alot of unnessacary purchases.

I really have to retrain myself and I am enjoying finding new recieps that I can hopefully use when I refeed later. Maybe I will start sooner and get the family used to eating better before hand. I need to keep busy with this!

I am really looking forward to reinventing myself and my kitchen habits.

Have ye notived anything from being on tfr?

I've noticed that I did a pan of stew and there was enough left to make a meat pot pie the next day as I'm not eating but not reducing the amount I'm cooking so food waste needs sorting out, like if I do a chilli and there's left over it could be use the next day for jacket filling, home made soup could be a starting for a pasta sauce. I love cooking and I love feeding my family so why change it just because I won't eat it .

I've noticed that I did a pan of stew and there was enough left to make a meat pot pie the next day as I'm not eating but not reducing the amount I'm cooking so food waste needs sorting out, like if I do a chilli and there's left over it could be use the next day for jacket filling, home made soup could be a starting for a pasta sauce. I love cooking and I love feeding my family so why change it just because I won't eat it .

I wish i was a better cook , lol you are making me want to come to your house! I really do want to improve on my cooking skills.

My bad habit is over indulging and especially when not hungry doing it out of boredom or to comfort eat.

No don't come to my house I will feed u up lol then I start becoming a scary Mary while I ask what everything tastes like lol

I've got so many of your bad habits Shakora! I'm a shocker for finishing off kids dinners, tasting as I cook and snacking once kids are in bed. Wouldn't want them seeing me doing what I tell them they can't i.e. eating crap and way too much of it.
Also noticed that when queing up to pay for petrol is a major temptation, at least it is now, before I didn't think twice about getting the kids a treat (that they didn't need) just as an excuse to get myself one! Often ended up eating theirs too! Pay at pump from now on!

Back