1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Out for Lunch & Dinner

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by claire62114, 27 March 2009 Social URL.

1. claire62114

claire62114 Member

Hi All,
    Tommorrow i am planning to go out for lunch and dinner- which would be the best option- either a red or green day? Maybe something lik a chicken ceasar salad with no dressing then maybe a steak for dinner- how would i work out syns for chips or would i be best trying to get baby potaotes.. hav been bad this week so dont want to do too much damage...thanks to anyone who has any advice
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Where are you going for these meals, what sort of restaurant?

I'd definitely go for boiled new potatoes or jacket potato rather than chips.
    Depending on where you're going you could easily do either plan. Let us know what sort of restaurant you're going to and we can find some ideas :)
  4. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    why not try an extra easy day
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.