Out of contorl eating.

fatgirlslim74

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
I have found myself eating even though I am not hungry, so much so that I nearly feel sick. It is insane. The stuff I eat is zero or low carb, it is just I think I am eating too much these days. maybe I should start smoking.

I feel like a freak.

As a self confessed comfort eater, for me it is not about the food it is about the events that lead up to one of my binges. I've tried vLCD, SW, WW everything and have even thought about a stomach bypass so that i can't physically eat.

Eating food on atkins has scared me at the thought that I could eat too much. I am not sure you are new to this WOE if you are then it takes it time to change habits as they were learned overnight. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Be good to yourself and I am thinking of you xxx

Thank you Rachieb. I followed a vlcd last year for 12 weeks, lost 3 stone. I have put one back on, so started atkins this week to gain control again. It has taken me a while to get into it, and I am managing to keep away from bad carbs, I think I am just eating too much of the good carbs. It is hard.

I will carry on though, as carb avoidance is the way to be, they are rubbish.

You take care and keep up the good work!:)

It's a hard diet to overeat on long term, but the early days are often hungrier ones while you adjust. How much is too much?

Ahhhh FGS I lost 5 stone on LL thenon 2010 put 6 back on. In 2010 I tried to get back to the skinny me but i couldn't do it. It will take time for your body to adjust from vLCD to Atkins. My appetite is so reduced it is truly amazing. You may find that you put some weight back on but it will eventually come back down. I messed around so much that it will take a while for my body to settle down to eventually lose. There are loads of threads on here about people going from VLCD to Atkins. These really helped me in accepting that I am now back to where I was 3 years ago but by Christmas I shall be back to where I want to be.

You can do it FGS, I recommend that you read about Jim and the 'clean and green' where you get most of your carbs from leafy veggies and stick to meat eggs and cheese. Keep well xx

thanks darling. Probrably not too much, I just feel so blown up, maybe it is getting to totm again. So much fun being a woman?

It could well be totm, or if you're eating cheese or processed meat the salt content can bloat people. I can't say it affects me, though. But if you stick to proper meals 3 times a day and plan up to 2 snacks in advance that might help you feel more in control. I did a vlcd for 6 months too and it can be hard to accept that eating 3 meals a day isn't too much.

Cheers rosebug. I think you are right, I am just not thinking straight about it all. Think I will cut down on cheese and salt and just drink more.

Great plan

Take care.:)

Speaking of VLCDs I think that the superfast weight losses can lure people into thinking losing any slower is a joke and means they are failing. Not so!

I moved from a stint on CD to vegetarian Atkins and am very glad I did. Carbs do not suit my body or mind at all. I tried combining a VLCD with Atkins but that failed dismally! Even 60g carbs a day seem too much for me unless calories are also very low.

Stick with it, you will soon feel great x

Back