• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

out of interest: does anyone use slender tone?

m3003

S: 10st1lb C: 10st1lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 22.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Just thought i would post this as i bought one ( it was half price) and was really sceptical.... so i dusted it off after it being in the cupboard for a year and have been using it for about a week,and i cant believe to say, there is a significant difference! who would have thought these work!!?!?!

anyone else used/using one and like it?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st9lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st6lb(9.13%)
I had something similar before (not actually slender tone, some cheap knock off as I was only a poor student!) and I remember noticing a little bit of a difference. Is the proper one worth it do you think? What results have you been seeing?

m3003

COMPLETELY WORTH IT!!!! i dont know about you but the bottom part of my tummy is the bit i hate, just above the pubic bone is always bulgey and saggy and just after a week its literally is melting away, ofcourse i have been dieting too, but i definitely think, if you're near goal and want a little extra help with the toning it is well worth the money! i dont have time for the boring gym! so this was perfect i never thought it would work this well!! it will be staying out of the cupboard me thinks!!

S: 15st9lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st6lb(9.13%)
I'm nowhere close to goal yet either, but have been going to the gym and follwing WW really closely, maybe gettnig a slender tone should be a treat when i'm closer to being less fat!

(Also, HereToLose, I copied one of your tickers, it was so freakin adorable!)

Smirky

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
thankyou :) i got brought one for xmas and i haven't used it yet will be getting it out as i have the saggy part you speak of haha and im close to goal... ish woo :p thanks again :) like you i was wondering if they would actually work :D

S: 12st13.8lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29 Loss: 0st7.8lb(4.29%)
I am just going to buy one now out of interest. I hate my stomach and arms so am going to buy one with pads where I can put wherever!

Will update later :) x

m3003

Be wary of other makes coz I have tried other ones and they were rubbish. Slender tone is the only one that has worked, but u can buy extra garments so u can use the controller on different parts of the body. But it's pricey. For the ab belt and controller it's £119.99 then pads every six weeks £15 and extra garments are about £50 extra each. So quite expensive. I want the pants to tone your bum but I don't have the money at the moment.

tuppers

S: 10st4lb C: 10st2lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 0st2lb(1.39%)
It does seem massively pricey! I guess you could always split the cost with someone in your household or neighbour and share, and have your own pads?

Highly tempted as I have the belly bit everyone seems to have! Maybe when I'm no longer a student I'll treat myself :) much rather spend the money than do 120 crunches every day... I'm so lazy haha :)

I bought a slendertone on ebay tonight. It was new in box and it a pad one rather than belt one. So I can put the pads anywhere - legs, arms, tum, bum! So will let you know how it goes. Didnt hardly cost me anything in comparison to how much they are online!!!

Will let you know how it goes :D x

Klick

S: 18st10lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 4st7lb(24.05%)
Funny you should post this, DH gave me the belt one for Christmas 8 years ago. I got pregnant immediately he have it to me and it has stayed in the cupboard pretty much until yesterday. I'm nowhere near goal though.

tuppers

I found someone on Ebay who is selling the Abs belt one for very cheap (compared to original price) so I think I might go for it!

m3003 - Haha you're right, what with the diet, I gotta spend the money some other way ;)

Just thought i would let you all know that i am laying it bed with my slender tone on full blast. I hope this helps get rid of wobbly bits. Its so faddy but people do say they see results so worth a go i guess!!!

Xx

tuppers

I've only used mine a couple of times since getting it (really should use it more) but I could only withstand level 40 out of the possible 99! How are you doing on it?

It was ok. It was weird after a little while my stomach was properly tensing ... I could see it with my own eyes!

So I think I am going to keep at it ... 20-30 mins a night, and just see how it goes. Mine is one where you can just place the pads anywhere ... so I can put it on my arms, bum, thighs, stomach ... etc ... so last night was tummy... stick to that for a week then move on I think!

Will update if I do see results!
xx