• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Out of ketosis!

Cerulean

Silver Member
S: 17st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st6lb(31.67%)
Right - well as a cautionary tale to all of you - I tested myself this morning - one of the three sacred cows of 'it's against the rules but it's okay' must have done it...

I had marigold bullion, coke zero and strawberry and kiwi clear (definitely the malic acid version - some of them have citric acid) - I also took arnica yesterday and Saturday morning so it might have been that as the homeopathic tablets have a sucrose coating.

Anyway...that's that.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sez

has started again!!
Are you close to your date for your teeth op? (Sorry, cant remember!!) If so, dont worry too much, as you wanted to be out of ketsosis forthat didnt you?

I have used marigold and sipped Coke Zero to no ill effect, but I have not tried the strawberry & kiwi clear (too nervous!!!LOL). I have taken some ibruprofen on occassion, being desperate because of a really bad head, and I dont think they affected me either, despite having a lovely white shiny coating!!! Maybe it was the fruity drink????? Strawberrys are a citrus fruit arent they???

Any way, managment looms large for you, doesnt it? I am so chuffed for you after all your hard work. In fact, you have made me feel a little guilty that my goal is only just under the 25BMI.... Perhaps when I am closer to it I will re adjust, but I dont see it happening just yet!!

All the best and love your new blog btw!!

Sarah
xx