Out of lurk mode

itisuptome

Hello all
I have been lurking for the past few weeks while. I decided to do exante and started last Monday. I had my first weigh in today and I lost 7 lbs.;)

Thanks for joining us glad you did as i found this site so useful esp doing a vlcd it really helps to speak to people who really understand,

7lbs in a week is fab ... well done i started today .... i hope to have lost around that by next monday fingers crossed,

x

Well done and keep it up and dont be a stranger :)

well done for your loss and don;t lurk no longer, each member is a valid member and we hope to get as many as possible so we all can offer support to each other, as altho u may be new, just chatting away can help some1 from that bingeing.
good luck for next week

Well done, thats brill.

Hey itsuptome, well done, brilliant loss your 1st week. Welcome to our little band of Exantinites, as you have no doubt read we support and inspire each other and we could certainly do with more members to join our group to help and inpire us all. We will follow your journey through the ups and downs, if you let us, and will here we needed.

Well, my first week was difficult because of the temptations that surround me and some of which I did not resist (not bowing head in shame). I did not have any headaches or any aches for that matter.

Yesterday was the first day of week two and I woke up with the most awful body ache from my neck to my toes which required a dose of co-codamol (no less).

Today the aches are gone (I hope for good) and now I am off to have my first shake I have already had one litre of water. I will not have soup in this weather, I also hate most soup anyway.

well done itsuptome, yes it gets more bearable, if the advice i give u is, just think of all those headches coming back if u break the rules, as i have a couple of times and have to start back again with all the withdrawl symptoms.

2lb off is 2lb off, still a lump of fat the size of your fist.
I think that every loss is a victory in the battle of the bulge and should be celebrated so well done x

well done i also lost 2lbs in week 3 . so your not alone x

Back