Out of puff!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Sarah-Jayne, 22 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just done my first work out dvd, i'm shattered! Got this one and it's pretty good!

[​IMG]

Time will tell whether I see results but right now I feel energised and shattered lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    They had loads of these in poundland last week- might have to see if they've still got some!

4. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Poundland!? Doh! Mind you, I only paid £3 off ebay so no great loss I guess!

5. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just wanted to say, this is my third day of exercising with this DVD and I think its bloody brilliant! Feel so energised! Im only doing two sections at a time at the moment, as I havnt exercised for many years, and i'm loving it! Will eventually increase my exercise each day and one day I hope to be able to do the whole thing!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.