Out of routine and feeling the urge already!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lil_legs, 24 June 2011 Social URL.

1. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well I have been in London for approximately 4 hrs with my parents and I want to cheat already damn was so positive at home!!

Just sat down to a bigger than allowed chicken salad whilst my family ate a stunning looking pasta!! I'm still seeing that as a victory though!

I 100% won't drink but I really don't want to cheat at all! Not even with an extra bit of protein although if I do cheat it will 100% not be carbs or junk!

Had anyone cheated by having extra protein and not have it ruin their week?

This weekend is gonna be harder than I thought to get through! :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    yes although I don't considered this as cheating, I made the choice to have some ham and sometimes some mushroooms on the barbecue. It did not affect my weight loss. Or at least not significantly enough to bother me.

4. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks!

I'm not gonna torture myself or I'll be snappy and I don't spend time with my family much. I'll try and stick to ss+ as best I can but if I need to eat a little more protein I will and do ss wen I get home for the other 2 days until wi.

They are drinking now and eating chocolate- that's just cruel! Lol but does make me realise just how much I would have stuffed already!

Need to stop beating myself up, this is a lifestyle change afterall!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.