Out of the shadows I come....

Kanikula

:sign0144: ...well kind of! Iv been lurking for about a year or so!

Ok Let me start with HELLO fellow losers! Im Sam. Mother of two boys and married to the most wonderful man in the world! I work part time as a freelance photographer - which is fabulous!! And I have currently just taken on a few hours working in my hubbies shop.

My weight "issues" started not long after I fell pregnant with baby no2 - Jack Joseph. I developed very severe SPD and was unable to leave my house due to the pain it caused. This resulted in no exercise at all :( This coupled with cravings for Twix's, my weight ballooned!

Before little JJ i was always a size 10, afterwards i went up to about a 18/20. It took a further 2 or 3 months before i could start any exercise and it was all low impact. Gradually as my hips improved i started up on my LTT and X-trainer. I reached a point where needed a break and over the course of 6 months i popped on half a stone.

Jack turns 4 in two weeks, so its time for me to get on the wagon again! I started about 2 weeks ago on a new diet and exercise program but im feeling so low and unmotivated. I know iv only just started up again but iv not lost much, about 1/2lbs :( Im working my but off here! LOL

Although my hubby is sooooo supportive, i feel like im very much on my own - im struggling to keep going. Im so tired of trying! I want it gone now!! However im determined to struggle on - my confidence has taken a massive hit and i want it back!!!

So, thats my weighty past in a nutshell - i look forward to speaking to you all!

Heres to skinny us!!! xx

Welcome to our community Sam :D

Glad you decided to come out of lurkdom and join us :D.
Good luck with your weightloss journey and please feel free to ask if there is anything you are unsure of.

Best Wishes,

Isis :)

Hiya

I have had Symphsis Pubis Dysfuction (or pelvic girlde pain as they now like to call it) with both my pregnancies, so I can sympathise. I ended up heavily pregnant and on crutches the second time. Not good!

It is great that you have decided to come out of the shadows. This forum will help you a lot. Good luck with your weight loss and health gain!x

Hiya

I have had Symphsis Pubis Dysfuction (or pelvic girlde pain as they now like to call it) with both my pregnancies, so I can sympathise. I ended up heavily pregnant and on crutches the second time. Not good!

It is great that you have decided to come out of the shadows. This forum will help you a lot. Good luck with your weight loss and health gain!x

Thankyou for the welcomes both :)

It would seem SPD is more common then alot of Drs want to admit! I ended up buying some crutches myself after Jack was born (should have done it sooner!) It made a huge difference to my mobility! xx

They don't make it easy to get support. We were sent to physio, only to be told they do not have much to help us and we could by our own support that probably wont help much.

Glad you found a way to help you :) x

Back