Out with the Bridget Jones pants in into my old size 12 Jeans......

Aww cheers my love. I guess one thing that is good about my job (RAF) is that there is constant pressure with 6monthly fitness tests...so it kind of pushes you to the gym. But on the other hand...everyone is thin and doing marathons so if I get any bigger than my size 12 I feel like the huge heffer lol.

How are you my love?? Had a good weekend?
xxxx

Had a very lazy weekend....watched a movie.....thought about food...watched another movie......thought some more about food....lol:eating:

Nite -- Michelle,

I hope that you survive next week unscathed. ;)

MM

Helloooo all!

I made it and survived :). I was tucked up in bed by 8am and have only just woken up..12hrs of deep sleep was obviosuly needed. Still feeling pretty yuk lol.

Any way, did I keep to plan? Well I managed to Monday till Thursday lunch time. By the time lunch came we were on exercise and it was high calorie/carb ration packs of sausage, potato and peas in gravy followed by a yorkie. Girls, I felt no guilt as I needed it. Had run miles and was feeling a little shakey. I then had 5 biscuits at breaks throughout the exercise followed by a chinese takeaway when I got home as there was NO food in for hubby and I.

So here is to a fresh day. Am soo relieved to have the course over. Am not going to weigh myself as I have no doubt put on from yesterday. Will weigh myself on Thursday at the gym and let you know the damage.

But here is to a fresh day :). How are you all?? xx

Hi Michelle --

You sound so fab! Upbeat! I am glad it well and I think you certainly have your head in the right place. Good on you for waiting until a better moment to check the scales. I hope you enjoy some much deserved rest.

MM

Back