Out with the flab - in with the size ten!

I've had a really good week food wise :D I'm rather proud of myself. Went to Harvester yesterday and while the rest were tucking into chips, combos, steaks and ribs I was really good and pre-planned my meal the night before so I had the chicken, baby potatoes and peppercorn sauce :) Salad bar as well of course. It was indeed very good and worth the points allowance. I would of much rather a steak though. Lol.

Been good and on plan today and one hour of exercise/walking. Weigh in tomorrow. Lets hope it shows :) Recently discovered Pink & Whites.. 0.5 points per piece. Stick them in the mickey for a few seconds and they are divine :D X

That dinner sounds tasty. Well done for resisting all the other temptation there! Sounds like you're doing really well, it's bound to show on the scales. Good luck with your weigh in! :)

Well hello :)

I'm finding it really difficult with the dieting at the moment and its really showing :( Lots of people are complimenting me lately on my weight loss and it seems that as soon as I get some kind of praise I tend to go on a binge thinking its ok to do that. Don't know whats up with me :( Working a LOT lately so I'm finding it hard to get on here as much as I'd like to.

Weighed in this week at 11.8lbs and I am so disappointed in myself because I was 11.1lbs a few weeks ago :( Had a bit of a binge weekend as well, got it out of my system and I'm now ON IT!! This bikini body is not going to appear all by itself hey? Lol.

Good luck everyone! Will post in on Friday next after my weigh in. x

Today is a brand new day and I was 100% on my diet yesterday. Hope to be today as well :)

Breakfast:

OSS (2 sachets) - 4
Banana - 1

Lunch:
Soup - 0
Clementines - 0.5
Apple - 1
Kiwi - 1
Yogurt - 1

Dinner:

Omelette (2 eggs) - 3
LC Cheese - 0.5
Ham - 1
Salad - 0

Snacks:

Brunch bar - 3
Milky Way - 2
Milk - 2

20/20

I totally get that. I've started getting compliments too and people saying silly things like don't go too far (I've another stone and at least another dress size to lose so that's not likely!). And I do find it a bit off putting...sometimes it makes me turn to junk food when I get compliments. I also find when people say how well I'm doing, it also makes me much more inclined to binge eat in secret (which is what I've done all this week!) rather than having an occasional treat in front of people, as I feel like I'm expected to be good and eat healthy..if that makes sense. Funny how our minds work!!

Hope you're getting on ok this week x

That has most certainly been my downfall chick - the bingeing in secret!! I'm 100% in front of everyone and then late at night I am chowing down...Its as if the calories don't really matter because no-body can see me. Lol!

Well its been a good week weight loss wise this week :) I've managed to shift 2lbs. The exercise hasn't really been great (apart from any work related walking) because I've literally been doing 12-16 hour days for the last week solidly. Its killed me. I am so looking forward to a day off tomorrow! On the other hand - its been good for me diet wise as I've stuck to the diet and haven't really had a minute to have anything off plan. Hahaha!!

Thanks hun :)

So this week has been pretty much the same - MENTAL with work!! My next day off isn't until the 17th March and I genuinely cannot wait. Lol.

On a brighter note :) 3lbs loss this week!! Really freaking happy with that!

Lapsed a little on the diary front again - work is taking over my life. I am on my last shift and then I have 2 WHOLE days off. It can't come soon enough :)

My cousin has asked me to be bridesmaid in her wedding in August and we've got a dress fitting Sunday - its all happening so fast!

I haven't lost weight as such - weighed in at 11.2lbs this week, but I think I may be losing inches as I've been doing cardio exercises and haven't yet had the chance to measure.

I have another cousins wedding in April and on the off chance I took myself to town to look for an outfit...20 minutes later I am strolling out with a dress, shoes and handbag and the best of it all....The dress is a size 10 from Warehouse. I couldn't even LOOK at clothes in there before I started my journey.

ONE HAPPY GIRL TODAY :)

All is still going well with me thankfully :)

Weighed in this week and it was a stay the same! Bridesmaid dress fitting tomorrow, looking forward to that :) Also went shopping at the weekend with my mam and bagged myself a size 10 dress and a size 10 top - I'm taking that to mean my first size 10 purchase was not a fluke :)

Happy Lisi!!! xx

Back