Out with the flab - in with the size ten!

Sparkles37 - Ideally I should of taken them when I first started as well, but I didn't think. I was doing it last time around :) I've got an album on my facebook that also tracks the diet progress so I have shamed myself to my entire friend list. Lol. Typical losses each week for me are 1-2lbs with no exercise. If I am out walking every day I can lose up to 3lbs. I'm happy with that though as I will be able to keep it off for longer :)

Weigh day tomorrow for me. I'm feeling quite hopeful. Did my measurements tonight cos my mum won't be here tomorrow when I need them doing.

Happy to report I have lost:
0.5 inches off each arm
1.5 inches from my hips
1 inch from my chest
0.5 each thigh.

The rest remain the same :D Good luck. x

Just wanted to share a photo with you guys :)

63119_10151261809043556_1814855868_n.jpg

I'm on the left. It was taken at the weekend :)

hi just subscribing x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

lisi said:
Friday weigh in - Stay the same...
Friday's inches - Same :)

Nothing gained thankfully. Its not been a good week food wise/diet wise, lets be honest. Lol. Oh well...On it like SONIC today :)

Hehe, I love it! :) Good luck for this week!x

Hello Lisi,

Popped on here for the first time in ages been on another group recently! But just wanted to say congrats u look fab in your pics! Xx

Thank you Sparkles37 :) Shall be winging my way round to your diary shortly :)

Hey Nikki - so funny to see you on VP the other day, what a great group :) Thank you for your lovely comments!!

Well I've managed to lose 1lb this week - I'm really surprised at that due to the fact that I only started tracking on Wednesday lol. Had a busy weekend catching up with friends...Wine, Lager, Vodka, Cocktails & Junk food!! No exercise either as I've been mostly hungover and only started to feel a bit normal on Wednesday (hence the tracking began! Lol)
Haven't managed any inches this week as mam's hand is all bandaged up after a minor op :( But hopefully I'll get them done this week.

Its been a GOOD day today!! Manged to get out with Gizmo for a brisk walk for just over an hour. I've tracked everything I've eaten today and now I'm 20/20 on the points. Working nights this weekend as well, so got my points running from 8am-8am so it fits in. This routine has never failed me in the past :)

Good luck everyone! Feeling very positive and upbeat today :D

Well done on the 1lb loss Lisi :) and great to see people who are so positive thinking - today is a good day! x

Wow, I could do with a bit of your positivity today! :) Well done on the loss! Sorry to hear about your mums hand. Hopefully you'll have an extra pleasant surprise when you measure next week! Is the VP group the Facebook one? I tried to join that before but wasn't added-do you know if they still let people join?

Thanks tweekedgirl :)
Sparkles - Her hands getting better thank you hun, I'm hoping its up for the measuring job on Thursday night :D Yes, VP on facebook. Its VP R US typed just like that. I know they've had problems lately, so they might be a little hesitant on who they add. Just drop them a line? :) Hope you're feeling positive today missus!!

So I have 14 points today as I had a few late night snacks on my WI day (I'm rather proud of the fact I tracked them!)

Breakfast:

OSS - 2.5

Lunch:

Soup - 0
Bread - 1.5
Butter - 0.5
LC Cheese - 0.5

Dinner

Veggie Fingers - 3
Salad - 1 (always point salads at 1 as i throw in olives and a bit of mayo)
Belvita - 1

Milk - 4 (Flask for work)

So thats my 14 points all used and to be honest I is starving, can't wait to have my veggie fingers and salad :D

Have a good, positive and healthy on point day :)

I sent an invite that they rejected, then sent them an email explaining that I wanted to join & resent an invite & I think they've blocked me as it doesn't even show up now when I search for them! :(

Anyway, glad to hear your mum is ok & that you're feeling positive & doing well! :)

Sorry to hear that Sparkles hun :( I know the settings of the group have recently changed to secret.

2lbs loss for me on Friday!! Wooo!! Really happy with it. To be fair though, didn't have much time to eat hardly anything but quick soups the whole week and I deffo wasn't using all my points each day. But, I'm on form this week and hope to have the same kind of result.

Had a funeral on Friday and once again I got completely drunk!! The last few times I've been out drinking this has happened...I get a bit over excited at the thought of an alcoholic beverage and this results in me losing the majority of the night. I got home safe, my aunty got me home to hers thankfully and she said she really enjoyed the night out we had, but it still leaves me with a sour taste (hmmm)

I really need to curb my alcohol intake as I have a few nights out coming up and I don't really want to be in that state again. Its happened way too many times now for my liking. But, I also don't want to go out sober :( I do enjoy drinking but I need to find a happy medium place where I can be merry, enjoy my night and wake up with no regrets the next morning....

Sorry....Essay there!! x

Last edited:
lisi said:
Sorry to hear that Sparkles hun :( I know the settings of the group have recently changed to secret.

2lbs loss for me on Friday!! Wooo!! Really happy with it. To be fair though, didn't have much time to eat hardly anything but quick soups the whole week and I deffo wasn't using all my points each day. But, I'm on form this week and hope to have the same kind of result.

Had a funeral on Friday and once again I got completely drunk!! The last few times I've been out drinking this has happened...I get a bit over excited at the thought of an alcoholic beverage and this results in me losing the majority of the night. I got home safe, my aunty got me home to hers thankfully and she said she really enjoyed the night out we had, but it still leaves me with a sour taste (hmmm)

I really need to curb my alcohol intake as I have a few nights out coming up and I don't really want to be in that state again. Its happened way too many times now for my liking. But, I also don't want to go out sober :( I do enjoy drinking but I need to find a happy medium place where I can be merry, enjoy my night and wake up with no regrets the next morning....

Sorry....Essay there!! x

Oh my god, that is me to a tee!! I don't go out very often lately but whenever I do I end up getting way too drunk and not remembering a thing. Like you, I don't necessarily want to go out sober, but I also have had enough of waking up with complete memory loss and freaking out over things I might have said/done while drunk! I really want to find that happy medium too. It's very hard though cause whenever I have a few drinks, the tipsy me always wants more drink. It's something I'm definitely planning on working on over Christmas though! Good luck! :) And well done on the weight loss, 2lbs is brill!

Oh my god, that is me to a tee!! I don't go out very often lately but whenever I do I end up getting way too drunk and not remembering a thing. Like you, I don't necessarily want to go out sober, but I also have had enough of waking up with complete memory loss and freaking out over things I might have said/done while drunk! I really want to find that happy medium too. It's very hard though cause whenever I have a few drinks, the tipsy me always wants more drink. It's something I'm definitely planning on working on over Christmas though! Good luck! :) And well done on the weight loss, 2lbs is brill!

I saw your post in your diary hun, which made me think of my behaviour over that weekend...And at a funeral of all places? Lol. The test will really be this weekend as I'm out for 2 nights in a row. Eeek... I know I can do it, lay off the alcohol, I've done it before. I'm sure I'll be on at some point to tell you how it went. Lol.

Well I didn't weigh in last week as I had such a hectic busy week and I really slacked on the dieting front. I've been ON IT since Friday though and will be back to reporting in every Friday with any losses/gains. Lol.

Good luck this week everybody, must dash - Catch up on the weekend x x

Back