Attack outbreak of sports!! anyone else experienced this?!!

Laura_

I'm on my fifth day of the attack phase and (oddly!!) enjoying it. However, i'm not enjoying the breakout of spots that have suddenly appeared!! Did anyone else experience this?? Im assuming (and praying!) that this will pass-is there anything you did to help get rid of them? I've got a works gala dinner in two weeks and could do without my spots matching my (red) dress!!

:)

Hi Laura,

I also had trouble with spots for the first few weeks. I always have a breakout at TOTM, so nothing new there but also had them in between for a while. I must say though that since starting Dukan my TOTM breakouts have been drastically better than usual, so hopefully it's just your body adjusting to the new regime and will settle down shortly.

Fingers crossed!! It's not a good look. Just hoping the copious amounts of water i am drinking will clear it :-/ I'll give it a little longer x

I don't usually suffer with spots but this week I've got 3 may not sound many but the one on my nose is massive !!!!

Must be all the badness coming out !

This is what im hoping-all the toxins and rubbish coming out. Just trying to keep face extra clean with facial scrub, steaming and cleansing. Watching what you eat is hard enough without breakouts x

I got spots to but they go and with all the water Now my skin is great xxx

Back