oven broke!

hollystar100

how am i going to cope without SW chips!! any ideas for recipes where just use a hob/microwave/George foreman grill?

Oh dear! Well you can do all veggies boiled, and boiled potatoes or rice. Foreman to do your meats and stuff. As for chips im sure you could rustle them up in the foreman if you were REALLY struggling haha

Sw fry up? Spag bol curry soups I barely use my oven lol xx

You can still do "chips"....boil potatoes but slice them rather than chip shape then drain and add to a really hot frying pan with fry light until they're browned!! We used to have these all the time as kids!! Lovely with egg and beans!! X

You could do a tomato and pasta dish :) Basic tomato pasta sauce: Soften onions and garlic in pan, add tinned tomatoes and sweetener, salt and pepper to taste, then you can add bacon if you would like, or cooked chicken breast etc, and any extra veggies like mushrooms, sweetcorn, grated carrot and add to boiled pasta :)

Oh, bring sauce to boil and simmer until it's thickened enough for your liking haha, forgot that bit :p

im with blondebimbo we par boil our diced new potatoes then drain them, spray with fry light add salt pepper and misex herbs and fry them off till theyre brown and crispy :) they're totally scrummy!!

I didn't have an oven for a couple of months and just had the hob, foreman and a slow cooker to cook in.
I made lots of curries, pasta dishes and casseroles. Instead of SW chips I used to cut potato into smallish cube chunks and "fried" them in frylight in a frying pan x

Back