Over 12 stone to lose!

I have started and quit slimming world about 4 times in the past 3 years. This time i have decided I am going to follow the sw diet but do it from home!
I am absolutely mortified that i weight 23st 13lbs, i barely go out anymore, only to work and back!
I wanna be a normal 24 year old :cry:
So this time i am determined to do it! I want to be 11 stone but havent set a deadline yet!

Hello and welcome aboard, you will get good support as there are some great people who post here, you at least have a start point and everything from here on in is one step to the lighter/healthier and happy you, wish you all the best on your journey.

Hey :) I'm 24 next month :) I started off with wanting to loose about 140lbs to get to a healthy weight. It can be really de-motivating to think of it all in one block :( Try breaking it down into little goals of 7-14lbs that mean something to you e.g. the lowest weight you have been for X years :) I'm following a part weight watchers diet on my own and coming on here has been really good so stick around! Good luck :)

James - WOW!!!190lbs lost in a year...that is amazing!! What an inspiration!

A late reply but.. first off, good luck with the diet! You're already on the road to making 2012 the year you become slim.. 11.5lbs in 1 week is a huge amount, that's absolutely fantastic hun, give yourself a pat on the back! xx

Back