Over 20 stone or round abouts

Hi I'm not now but I was 19 stone 1 1/2 lb which was to close to 20 for comfort. I'm now 13:13 :) and still slowly creeping down. I'm toofatkat on mfp too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah wow you have done fantastic! Idd add u cheers. I hope I can get down to your weight u must feel fantastic? X

Hiya! I was 20.4 about 4 or 5 weeks ago ... Lost just over a stone so far ... Plenty to go but will get there bit by bit. If you need anything just yell.

Hi there.

I'm in the 19's now, but started this year in the 20's. Didn't put the effort in and stayed around the 19st7 mark all year till now. Back on it now tho with venom! Ha ha.
On mfp too. Same as my user name. Be delighted to have some buddies on it to chat to. Feel free to add me.
Target date is my 30th next november. Ahhh..... Only another 9st to go.

We'll get there tho girls x

Hiya, yeah I pretty much fluctuate between about 19st 4 and 19st 10. I am trying to give up dieting and just make healthier choices.

Hi I'm not now but I was 19 stone 1 1/2 lb which was to close to 20 for comfort. I'm now 13:13 :) and still slowly creeping down. I'm toofatkat on mfp too

Hey kat, well done. did you get the 5st off using xenical?

Yes I do feel great ! I honestly didn't think I'd get here again but I have. It's been very slow at times but you just have to persevere and eventually it goes again. But it's all the little things that really make the difference that you'll notice.

One thing to do though whilst you're at the beginning is measure yourself every other month because when the going gets tough and slow you often find thd inches ate going instead.

I measure

Bust, waist, stomach, hips, top of right thigh, bottom of right thigh, right calf and right arm.

The differences are amazing. I've lost over 1 metre of fat!!!

That's how I started which have me a boost. But there's been shortages for months now so basically I just eat how they tell you to do. Which is less than 5g of fat per 100g and no more than 45g of fat per day . I eat between 1200 and 1400 cals per day.

toofatkat said:
Yes I do feel great ! I honestly didn't think I'd get here again but I have. It's been very slow at times but you just have to persevere and eventually it goes again. But it's all the little things that really make the difference that you'll notice.

One thing to do though whilst you're at the beginning is measure yourself every other month because when the going gets tough and slow you often find thd inches ate going instead.

I measure

Bust, waist, stomach, hips, top of right thigh, bottom of right thigh, right calf and right arm.

The differences are amazing. I've lost over 1 metre of fat!!!

God when u look at it like that thats great it makes h see te difference even if te scales are not moving as fast as u would like them too. X

anois said:
Hi there.

I'm in the 19's now, but started this year in the 20's. Didn't put the effort in and stayed around the 19st7 mark all year till now. Back on it now tho with venom! Ha ha.
On mfp too. Same as my user name. Be delighted to have some buddies on it to chat to. Feel free to add me.
Target date is my 30th next november. Ahhh..... Only another 9st to go.

We'll get there tho girls x

Thanks I'll add you. My target feels so fr away I keep thinking I've got the weight of a person too loose lol x

Back