Over 4 stone to lose

So after my night out I stuck to diet coke & vodka and then went onto water. My friend had cheesy chips afterward & I refrained & ate left over pasta from my tea.
I also didn't smoke and stuck to my e cig so quite proud of myself, even if I gain a few lbs from the alcohol I don't mind.
So a good night really, but was quite weird going to a club sober !

Subscribing, you've done really well up to now and I'm interested to see your results harcombe, never heard of it before. I'm low carbing but have decided to introduce a few carbs on exercise days (porridge, sweet potato) but on them days reduce my fat intake, so a bit like harcombe? Anyway I hope you do well!

Thanks for subscribing Sam. Are you counting your calories or counting your carbs ? I think the best thing I did was to get into eating healthily through counting calories then quitting the calories and just eating healthily. Looking forward to starting my harcombish diet on Monday

Thanks for subscribing Sam. Are you counting your calories or counting your carbs ? I think the best thing I did was to get into eating healthily through counting calories then quitting the calories and just eating healthily. Looking forward to starting my harcombish diet on Monday

I'm counting carbs, starting exercising as from today too so I'll see how that goes, If I don't see any change on the scales I should see it in inch loss! hopefully! Good luck with tomorrow!

Saturday 8th February 2014

Day 20
Weight - 14st 0
Total Loss - 8 3/4 lbs

B - nothing
L - mcds chicken nuggets, fries & diet coke
T - pasta, bacon, green beans, 1 garlic bread slice
S - milk, vodka x ??, pasta ??

Total Calories - ???

Sundsay 9th February 2014

Day 21
Weight - 14st 0 3/4 lbs
Total Loss - 8 lbs

B - nothing
L - pizza - 399 cals
T - pork, cabbage, mash, carrot - 355
S - milk, 2 ryvita, cheese & tomato- 198 cal

Total calories - 951

I'm really really wanting it to be 13st 13 tomorrow, just hope my alcohol on Saturday night won't mean that I'll gain tomorrow :(

Monday 10th February 2014

Day 22
Weight - 14st 2 3/4
Total Loss - 6 lbs
Days without alcohol - 2
Days without cigs -8

Day 1 of Harcombe

B - porridge oats & water -185
L - bns curry -165
T - pork, cabbage, carrots, baby corn - 457
S - almond milk, decaf tea, water, prosciutto - 164

Total Calories - 952

Not sure whether I'll stick to harcombe so still going to calorie count. My porridge and water was disgusting! Like wasting soggy cardboard !
Think tomorrow I'm going to take hard boiled eggs & grilled bacon into work for my lunch.
Didn't have tea all day as I'd not bought any decaf but bought some now so going to have a cuppa tea soon

Stressful day + full of cold = wine shall be consumed very soon !!

Wine still not consumed, did however make an out biscuit using oats, butter, egg, cinnamon & cocoa powder....tasteless but moreish...if I close my eyes I'll imagine there flapjack!

Did not succumb to the wine yaay!

So tonight I had 1.5 glasses of red wine, a 60g bag of veg crisps, 2 chocolate crispy buns & a small piece of dark chocolate.
Have no idea why?!?! Think it could be because I was trying to do the harcombe diet (you can't eat ANY processed food) so think I'm guna go back to my calorie counting, oh and also try not to weigh everyday !

So comforting eating has commenced :( may aswell write this week off booooo

Not been counting since Friday. I seem to have stayed the same last few days and if I weigh the same tomorrow I will I have lost 1.5 lbs since last Monday and also lost my first 7lbs of the year wahoo!
Cannot wait to get into the 13s next week. Feel much better now that iv lowered my weight loss target to 1.5lbs a week as I don't feel under pressure nor do I look at treats as if I'm never allowed them again

Still not restarted diet eeeeeeeek!!!!!!!! Having a serious sit down tomorrow to my plan my food for the week, I just have zero energy for it...really annoying me too cos iv quite smoking two weeks ago & in the last 6 weeks iv cut my alxohol down by like 70% and yet I don't feel like I'm more energetic at all :(

Re starting again after getting to 14st.
I weighed a few days ago and was 14st 6. Which I'm quite happy about as I quit smoking six weeks ago so it's not too bad.
I plan to restart on Thursday so that tomorrow I can work out my food plan and do a food shop.
I have a party to go to in just under 3 months so my aim is to have lost a minimum of 1 stone & 12lbs.
I shall do mini targets between then to spur me on.
I need to dust out my Tupperware boxes and my scales :/ eeeeek!!!!

Good luck I'm going to be subscribing.

How old is your little one now? x

Back