Over 4 stone to lose

MinzieMoo

I'm 29 & been overweight for around 10 years. I weighed around 9 stone up to 19yrs old then went to 11 stone then nearly 12 stone in my mid 20s then up to 16stone after my first child.
I'm currently 14st 8 after going on various diets the last year and I started cc on Monday.

Today

B - porridge 180cal
L - home made carrot & coriander soup 113 cal
3 aldi ryvita 99 cal
T - chicken dinner 314
S - 3 biscuits 120 cal
3 cups of tea 45 cal
Fruit 40 cal
M&ms 216 cal

Total calories 1126

I'm aiming for 1100 calories a day but don't mind going up to 1200.

I'm terrible for not having breakfast so on my days off I'm having porridge sachet & on days when I'm at work iv bought Special K porridge pots as there 50p at asda at the minute.

I'm also terrible on not having enough water so I'm aiming to increase that.

I have got myself into a routing of having a few glasses of wine a night so I'm also trying to knock that on the head & not drank since Monday. My aim is to have two glasses of wine on Friday & a glass of wine on Sunday this week.

Here is what I hope to eat today. I feel a bit naughty eating crisps & chocolate crepes but I suppose as long as I don't have crisps & chocolate every day it should be alright.
Think my problem is that iv done that many diets that iv programmes myself to think that anything 'naughty' like crisps, chocolate etc = off the diet, which causes me to fail.

Breakfast
porridge 180 cal

Lunch
3 aldi Ryvitas 99 cal
Aldi low fat cottage cheese 67
Aldi cheese curls(quavers) 64 cal

Tea
asda king prawn linguine 290 cal
Asparagus cooked in olive oil 80 cal
Home made wholemeal crepes x 2 184cal
Philadelphia cadburys 20g 57 cal

Snacks
Chicken drumstick 76 (if I get hungry after tea)
Cups of tea x 3 45

Total calories 1241

I use my fitness pal to count calories and I was thinking of a desert so I googled crepes and entered the ingredients (nigella recipe) into myfitnesspal and it was 278 cal for 2. So I searched again for wholemeal crepes using less flour, half wholemeal & half plain & more milk and found another recipe for 184 calories for 2 crepes (food4tots website) so I'm chuffed with that !)

Here is what I hope to eat today. I feel a bit naughty eating crisps & chocolate crepes but I suppose as long as I don't have crisps & chocolate every day it should be alright. Think my problem is that iv done that many diets that iv programmes myself to think that anything 'naughty' like crisps, chocolate etc = off the diet, which causes me to fail. Breakfast porridge 180 cal Lunch 3 aldi Ryvitas 99 cal Aldi low fat cottage cheese 67 Aldi cheese curls(quavers) 64 cal Tea asda king prawn linguine 290 cal Asparagus cooked in olive oil 80 cal Home made wholemeal crepes x 2 184cal Philadelphia cadburys 20g 57 cal Snacks Chicken drumstick 76 (if I get hungry after tea) Cups of tea x 3 45 Total calories 1241 I use my fitness pal to count calories and I was thinking of a desert so I googled crepes and entered the ingredients (nigella recipe) into myfitnesspal and it was 278 cal for 2. So I searched again for wholemeal crepes using less flour, half wholemeal & half plain & more milk and found another recipe for 184 calories for 2 crepes (food4tots website) so I'm chuffed with that !)

e's what I really had

B - porridge pot 190cal
L - 3 ryvita 99cal
Carrot & coriander soup 113cal
T - asda linguine 290 cal
Asparagus & olive oil 80
S - 2 x crisps 128 cal
220 ml sainsburys basic red wine 147 cal

Total = 1097 cal

I'm happy with that & since iv been having breakfast iv not been hungry till lunch

Snacks will be better tomorrow

Friday

B - porridge pot 196cal
L - carrot & coriander soup 113c
3 aldi ryvita 99cal
T - king prawn saag
50g brown rice
2x chapatis 372 cal
S -350ml red wine 240 cal
Cheese curls 64 cal
Melon 12 cal

Total calories - 1094

Happy with today. Was full, curry was lush and iv saved some of the sauce to have as soup on Monday & I'll make a chapati to go with it.

Hi,

Well done on your fab weight loss to date, keep up the good work, you're doing amazing!!

Sarah x

Saturday 25th

B - 2x bacon, 1x egg, 1/2 ww sausage, plum tomatoes & mushrooms - 229 calories

L - saag soup (from last nights curry) & 1 chapati - 209 calories

T - homemade pizza with mozzarella, ham & mushroom. - 464 calories

S - wholemeal crepes x2- 184 calories & choc philly -57 calories

Total - 1142

I'm am going to try & not have any wine :/ as it's weigh in on Monday & af has arrived so guessing I'll have a bit if water retention.

I also might swop my wholemeal crepes for cheese curls & a dreamy bar which is total of 141 plus 2 cups tea @ 30 calories. But I'm unsure.
Since trying not to have as much wine , I look forward to having a cuppa tea & crisps/small choc bar @ 9pm.

I ended up having breakfast lunch and tea the same but for snacks I had

3 x cup of tea - 45 calories
Pizza as a snack later on (was a very thin base) - 257 calories
2 jelly babies - 40 calories
Daily total - 1032

I'm quite pleased with that as I refrained from wine & chocolate/crisps but could of done with fruit & veg. I tend to only eat that when I'm at work and when I'm not working I have 3 main meals & a snack or 2 on the night.

I have my first weekly weigh in on Monday and think I'll have only lost 3lbs as af arrived and due to my new diet this week & not had much bm. Tmi sorry !

Today iv had

B - 2 ww sausage, 2 bacon, 1 egg - 299
L - happy meal hamburger & chips - 433
T- cheese on toast -284
S - Cappacino, squares crisps - 273

Total - 1339

I was meant to be out for a late lunch and having under 500 calories but car got a flat tyre so had a cappacino & crisps as starving & too late for lunch in pub so had McDonald. & guna have cheese on toast at 7/8 ish. Was guna av a quarter pounder & medium fries but that was over 800 caloroes so atleast I cut back there. And my bf got me coke not diet coke & I tried it and was disgusting so didn't have that either.

Weigh in is tomorrow an as it's tom and constipated I reckon my loss will be 3lbs :( I'm not happy as iv 95% stool to my calorie allowance but a loss is a loss and hopefully after some bm & tom stops I'll have a good loss the week after. So I'm not letting it deter me.

My average caloroes each day for the last week is 1131

Loss on first week is 4lbs.
Now weigh 14st 4 3/4

Happy with that as I wasn't 100%

B - strawberry, melon & yoghurt - 108
L - beef hot pot - 233
T - chicken & bacon salad - 593
S - 4 cups of tea - 50

Total calories - 982

Not sure if il have more as trying not to have crisps & chocolate. Might have an alpen light bar with a cuppa as my nightly treat

Just had my salad and after eating half I was full !! My bf woofed his down and usually it's me eating it all and him leaving a bit !

Loss on first week is 4lbs. Now weigh 14st 4 3/4 Happy with that as I wasn't 100% B - strawberry, melon & yoghurt - 108 L - beef hot pot - 233 T - chicken & bacon salad - 593 S - 4 cups of tea - 50 Total calories - 982 Not sure if il have more as trying not to have crisps & chocolate. Might have an alpen light bar with a cuppa as my nightly treat

So I my tea ended up at 396 calories as I swapped 2 slices of bacon for grilled prosciutto (30 calls a slice and was lush!!!), didn't have any cheese either.

For a snack I had cups of tea & crisps & small choc bar.

Total calories - 929

I swapped my usual breakie of porridge to fruit & natural yoghurt & it was really nice & filling & less calories. I'm feeling positive about the diet & not had wine since Froday night :)

Tuesday

B -melon (left my yoghurt at home :( - 36 cals
L - chicken salad 300cals
T - sausage, mash, cabbage & carrot - 450 cals
A - cheese curls
Dreamy bar 141 cals

Total cals -926

Gone for under 1000caloroes today and yesterday to try and get a good loss & iv not been hungry and had 3 meals each day, hopefully stick to that tomorrow too.
And no wine for 4 days!!

Wednesday

B - toasted muffin & butter - 229 cal
L - 3 ryvita, cheese & tomato grilled - 226 cal
T - roast pork dinner - 335
S - cheese curls
milkyway
5 cups of tea
Fresh fruit salad - 274 cal

1064 total calories

Weighed this morning and was 14st 4lb so 4.5 lbs lost so far :) and iv changed my targets to small targets rather than thinking 'sh** iv got 5stonr to lose!!'

Ryvita with grilled cheese & tomato was delish'n and very filling...I'll defo have that again.
Need to stick up today so that I can get on and make batches of soup to freeze

Thats a fantastic loss, well done! Im doing exactly the same with the small goals. 4 stone scares me into thinking im never going to make it. Im just trying to focus on the next stone bracket each time :). Ooo your ryvita sound lovely, I never thought of having them like that, I must try it!

Back