Over 5'11 and over 20st- Unisex Thread

Hi

I am pretty new on here and looking for like-sized people to post encouragement, progress, meal ideas/ meal plans etc on this thread.

My Stats:

Female, aged 30, starting weight 22st 9lb and I am 6 foot 1. I'm doing slimming world Extra Easy.

I understand there may be a shortage females my height, so I've opened the forum to 5'11"+ and to males too :)

Feel free to join me :)

Hey hun, just saw this and want to recommend you check out Tetris's diary in the SW diaries section. She's 6ft 1 like you and started at 20 stone something. Hopefully will be some good inspiration for you as she's almost lost 7 stone now.

Hope that helps a little, didn't want you getting disheartened by the lack of replies here as there are very few girls my heigh (5ft 9) let alone taller. Good luck on your journey. There's also a group on this forum for 20 stone plus peeps which is really encouraging too xxx

Thanks Cheesethief :)

Yeah- I know I'm a bit of an oddity being so tall- I tried to amend the title of the thread to just say 'Tall' but I didnt know how....

I think if you edit it in the 'advanced' settings bit from your PC (doesn't work on mobile) you can change the title.

With weight loss being tall is awesome, it means you'll look slimmer sooner! :)

Hey....I will join in here as well :)

Anyone help me with how I get to view Tetris's diary please.....on my phone so can only see limited posts :)

Hi

I am pretty new on here and looking for like-sized people to post encouragement, progress, meal ideas/ meal plans etc on this thread.

My Stats:

Female, aged 30, starting weight 22st 9lb and I am 6 foot 1. I'm doing slimming world Extra Easy.

I understand there may be a shortage females my height, so I've opened the forum to 5'11"+ and to males too :)

Feel free to join me :)

Hi! Im nearly 6 foot. Im exactly 5 ft 11 and 3 quarters tall lol At my heaviest i weighed 22.5 stone but managed to lose a little before "officially" joining slimming world. I tried it on and off at home first for a few months then went to group. I always referred to myself as Hagrid. Im going to be 40 this year so a little older, sadly! The 30's fly by! It's nice to see other tall ladies! Good luck in your journeys. You will get there :) All the best xx

WOW Siggy74- superb loss :)

Well done, you're not too far to goallll x

Back