Extra Easy Over eating??

What does anyone thnk of this dinner is it to much? Sw chips with chilli flakes a chicken breast done in soy sauce and paprika with onions, also had baked patatoe for lunch??? Honest opinion im on day 2 of EE just weird how it says eat what u want but see on forums
U have to watch

image-1295491798.jpg

The only thing I would say is to ensure at least 1/3 of your meal is super free. Other than at if you finish it and are still hungry its not enough, if you are struggling to eat it and ending up stuffed then yes it's too much. Your appetite is the limit on slimming world, as long as you listen to your body and stop when you are comfortably full rather than stuffed.

Sadly many of us who have yo yo dieted over the years have forgotten what physical hunger is like compared to emotional hunger and then don't realise when we are full up. I would just say don't eat just because you can but because your tummy has started rumbling. Xxxx

The only thing I would say is to ensure at least 1/3 of your meal is super free. Other than at if you finish it and are still hungry its not enough, if you are struggling to eat it and ending up stuffed then yes it's too much. Your appetite is the limit on slimming world, as long as you listen to your body and stop when you are comfortably full rather than stuffed.

I'd agree with the above. I am still new to this and still very much learning and think I made a mistake last week of 'ramming in' the free food. Clearly I was full but because it was 'free' and still on my plate I shoved it in regardless and consequently, stayed the same at weigh in. I think your meal looks absolutely fine, but maybe just a smidgen more superfree?? Good luck at weigh in, I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

What does anyone thnk of this dinner is it to much? Sw chips with chilli flakes a chicken breast done in soy sauce and paprika with onions, also had baked patatoe for lunch??? Honest opinion im on day 2 of EE just weird how it says eat what u want but see on forums
U have to watch

View attachment 86763
I think that looks fine and would definitely eat that much myself x

The photo looks fine, in fact I'd probably have twice that amount! In my first and second weeks I absolutely stuffed myself on free food, one meal was five boned skinless chicken thighs done in the frying pan (no frylight even) with a whole 300g bag of spinach microwaved, 2 whole courgettes steamed in lemon juice, and about 5-7 new potatoes. I was so stuffed I emailed my Consultant to see if that could possibly be right, but she congratulated me on getting the hang of it so quickly!! I was a bit wary until posting 5.5lb and 5lb losses in my first weeks. However I am a bloke and fairly heavy to begin with, so it is a bit easier for me than for some people with less to lose.

But yes, eat the right things, cooked in the right way, and you aren't supposed to watch what you eat at all. Add a bit of Body Magic and you're well away. Tell us how you get on, on WI day :)

Back