• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Over half way there!

I just had to share my joy - as of today I'm over half way to goal and a pound off my 2 stone award! In 12 weeks I've lost 27lbs doing just green days and weighing in at home. I'm so thrilled!

I also got a great NSV when the lady in the corner shop said how good I was looking and asked if I'd lost weight.

Thanks to all you miniminers - I seriously doubt I would have lost anything without this site for support. So thankyou! *Goes off whistling a happy tune*

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

maclynn

Silver Member
hi, well done you, it's always great when you can see you're hard work paying off:D

Beegee

The Big One
Well done hun - great result! I'm an at home greenie too and it's brill. Lots of luck for the rest of your losses, you'll be there in no time the rate you're going.

Thankyou so much lovely ladies. I'm still walking on air!

Thats fantastic! Well Done you!

That's fab hun - well done xx

Congratulations hun!!!x

Wow thats great, especially as you are weighing at home too. Well done!
Yeah, I was initially unsure about whether I'd be able to go it alone but it's working out fine. I WI here every week and find that makes me accountable. I love minimins!

sweet pink

is losing for shoes
It's a fantastic feeling to pass the half way mark isn't it. Well done you & keep up the fab work