• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Over half way!!!

Brightnatty

Talks alotttt! :)
littlemeercat said:
After 22 weeks of following sw I am now over half way there!! It's a great feeling and I so hope I can keep going and achieve my aim. I got my 3 1/2 stone award tonight, but 7 stone still seems like a long way off. However I WILL get there!
Fantastic!

catmonkey

Silver Member
Fantastic result. I'm hoping to lose the same amount so congratulations. I can't wait for the half way point it will feel like your really getting somewhere.

Well done hun! So great to hear! Keep going and in no time, you'll be looking fab! :)
xx

After 22 weeks of following sw I am now over half way there!! It's a great feeling and I so hope I can keep going and achieve my aim. I got my 3 1/2 stone award tonight, but 7 stone still seems like a long way off. However I WILL get there!
i'm the same although i dont have as many shinys as i lost 2 stone before joining sw, but we have about the same to lose looking at your sig! you're doing fab, well done! are you doing EE?

Thank you all for the encouragement and praise. Yes, I do EE all the time, I find it's easy and I don't really need to think very much about what I can and can't have. Now hoping to lose 2 next week and get my 4 stone shiney. Good luck TattoedMammy for your 2 stone award as well x