Over halfway there!!!

Nat

hey everyone,

just wanted to let you know that having lost another 2lb this week, im now over half way there and have just under 2 stone to go, having shifted 2 1/2 stone in 9 weeks, have struggled a bit the last two weeks but seeing my ticker has made me realise just how well i've done and also buying a size 16 dress for a wedding in a few weeks (rather than not wanting to go at all for fear of looking dreadful!!) has made me feel good, so onwards and upwards for another week of weight loss!!!

:bliss::bliss:

Brilliant, well done!

Well done you. Keep it up. You'll be at goal in no time.

It must be a half way thing as I am just half way with 3 1/2 gone and 3 1/2 to go but the last few weeks were really testing! 11 wks done so I think I'm on track for another 11 wks!

thanks girls, you are all a great support on here, wow hotstuff, you've done fab, your weight losses are excellent, but it does get a bit of a struggle now and then doesn't it, but its so worth it, well done

well done you,sounds so much better when you know your near goal than the other end

Well done! Wishing you lots of luck with the second half of your journey x

Thats great Nat, I lost 4lbs this week and it really put me back on track. 2 stone 4lbs gone and 1 stone 10lbs to go. come on we can do this. he he he he he he :)

Last edited:
Back