Overweight + Shopping = Diet starts tomorrow! :o(

SuzySparkle

So after a horrible shopping trip this afternoon and an hour of crying this evening I've had the kick up the bum I needed to admit that I am definitely starting my Exante diet tomorrow! I've had the shakes sat in the kitchen for just over a week now but have found excuse after excuse not to start having them, well today I found my answer!

I've come home with 2 bags of clothes and after trying them on for my husband I burst into tears when I looked in the mirror and really didn't like what I saw. I'm wearing clothes that a 31 year old really shouldn't have to wear! I've got so many gorgeous clothes in my wardrobe that I should be wearing. Instead I'm in size 24 clothes from Evans and Asda and feeling miserable.

I've done Lipotrim a before and have been successful (I think that's why I am so upset). I saw that a lot of people were switching onto Exante last time I did it so decided to look into it. I ordered a months worth of shakes and am now ready to begin...

So here's to tomorrow and the prospect of a more successful, happier shopping trip in the not so distant future! x

PS: Sorry for waffling...!

good luck hun just remember how u felt when u looked in the mirror n didnt like what u see keep that in your mind and that will be your drive , onward and downward your do great welcome to exante diet :-D

Well done! stage 1 done - making the decision. Get through week one and you will be winning. Take the clothes back - a new you is just around the corner.
Good luck - no-one is happier than someone who decides what they want, defines it clearly and goes for it. That's you from now.
GSQ

Hi Suzy,
I've had a fair few of those moments lately and have just ordered a month's worth of shakes.

I also just realised that I have a few packs over from trying LL last year so can make a start without having to wait for the post to bring my Exante supplies - there's no point delaying a few days as I'd only empty the cupboards!

Good luck with your weight loss x

Shopping is what got me started, everything i wear i look awful and esp in my work uniform.... its time to do something about so i have received my food pack this morning so now i am on the road of being slim... Good luck everyone x

Hi suzy and parkerr, me the same, Debenhams changing rooms tipped me over edge on Saturday and first day of Exante today. Never done anything like this before, so cautious but determined!! Good luck to both of you!

Back