Overweight since Monday!!!!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Tash86, 10 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Tash86

Tash86 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh wow!

Just sat here reading the threads and thought - I haven't checked my BMI in a while.

Just did and its 29.9!!! So, not only am I now overweight - I've been overweight since Monday and I didn't even know!

I'm so excited - I've lost 51lbs in 91 days and my BMI has gone from 39.5 to 29.9!

Just wanted to say well done to everyone - I never thought I'd get anywhere near to goal - but recently I've been looking in the mirror and thinking actually it won't be that long til I have a decent shape.

Still got a long way to go - the 18lbs on my tracker was just my target weight to begin with but will need to lose another 14-21 on top of that to be in the healthy weight range and tone up etc (i'm very short so have to get down to a tiny weight to be normal apparently!)

So here's to the next 8 weeks and hoping I get closer to goal!

Good Luck everyone on their journey - its well worth it so stick to it!

Tash xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Woohoo and well done m8eeeeee

You will be at goal in no time at all.

Mike

4. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

That's fantastic news, Tash!!! YAYAYAYAYAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

It's a real milestone, hun!!!!!!!

5. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thats a fantastic achievement! Well done :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.