Overweight since Monday!!!!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Tash86, 10 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Tash86

Tash86 Member

Oh wow!

Just sat here reading the threads and thought - I haven't checked my BMI in a while.

Just did and its 29.9!!! So, not only am I now overweight - I've been overweight since Monday and I didn't even know!

I'm so excited - I've lost 51lbs in 91 days and my BMI has gone from 39.5 to 29.9!

Just wanted to say well done to everyone - I never thought I'd get anywhere near to goal - but recently I've been looking in the mirror and thinking actually it won't be that long til I have a decent shape.

Still got a long way to go - the 18lbs on my tracker was just my target weight to begin with but will need to lose another 14-21 on top of that to be in the healthy weight range and tone up etc (i'm very short so have to get down to a tiny weight to be normal apparently!)

So here's to the next 8 weeks and hoping I get closer to goal!

Good Luck everyone on their journey - its well worth it so stick to it!

Tash xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Woohoo and well done m8eeeeee

You will be at goal in no time at all.

4. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

That's fantastic news, Tash!!! YAYAYAYAYAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

It's a real milestone, hun!!!!!!!
  5. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Thats a fantastic achievement! Well done :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.