Ovulation and weight gain?

riahummingbird

Silver Member
Just curious about anyones experience of this? Googled it last night (very scientific!) And there seems to be some ancedotal evidence this does occur.

I had a small unexpected gain last night and i wonder if this maybe was an influence? I know gains at totm are common too.

So it seems half the time we havent a hope lol

Any thoughts?

My vote is for "yes". I can gain up to 5 lbs just before the pesky TOTM. :mad: I think it does differ with us all, as does everything really.

I used to get the most ridiculous pain around ovulation, much more so than TOTM! So many times I had to get it double checked for appendicitis! I never weighed myself regularly though so not sure if my weight fluctuated. I'm on the implant now so nada to either! x

Yes I sadly had a miscarriage in feb and since then I always gain when ovulating. To start with it was about 3lbs but now my body is getting a bit more normal it's about a half and yes I gain at totm to. But I try and look at it over the month rather than weekly

I always either gain or stay the same around ovulation time but when it comes to TOTM I lose! Strange things our bodies!!

Back