Own up whose at work at the moment

Lucky you!
My company monitor ALL emails and internet access. In fact we cannot send or receive any 'joke' emails - many were disciplined for misconduct and gross misconduct. Apparently they can monitor every click you do!
Take care all you workers (or shirkers :D) LOL

Michelle

My company monitor ALL emails and internet access.

we're the same don't worry!!! not as bad as you though, we can send joke emails...

as far as I know, they've banned all webmail, which even includes private inboxes and wall posts on facebook (though we can access facebook itself).. and I'm assuming forums fall under that category, but I don't dare try it in case they come and fire me!!

I also know they do a top 10 offenders list of who spends most time on internet!! I stick to bbc and FT sites so I can claim it's "gaining valuable business knowledge"!!!:D

I'd probably get the sack if I did as much as look at internet explorer, opera or firefox, Besides, the network security is set so high even my reflection causes it to shut down.

Actually....can't blame it really :D

LOL KD - thanks for the chuckle!:)

The first choice that comes up in the font box is Verdana.....
I can't even bring myself to use it (unless i forget to change it) because our company INSIST that we have to use that V font and in point 10 for EVERYTHING.......
sometimes i rebel - just for the hell of it!
I sometimes wish that i could learn how to corrupt THAT FONT so that no one could use it!

LOL (sad or what??!!)

what the heck,,,,, its Friday,,,,, its the WEEKEND! :D

had to laugh at this mel u must be the only person i know who likes staying at work longer than necessary!! :talk017:

I know, I was supposed to be passing some invoices for payment, but got hooked on here instead, I am actually at home tonight. I've even starting not going to lunch so I can log-on. I am officially sad.

Back