own up....

I bought a load of said two-fingered kitkats a while ago. I'm not really bothered by chocolate (crisps were my downfall) at 5syns or 5.5 they were similar to crisps. I think to date I have had one of them and gave 9 away at work!

False economy methinks lol. Probably will reach their sell by at this rate.

Peel the ginger and freeze it till you work out what to do with it. When I get to the checkout I find OH has slipped a multipack of crisps into the trolley :mad:

No - you would have took them out and probably ate them!;)

lol

Oh no, I'm gonna pay for that jibe. Wonder if anyone might believe my computer was hacked and some imposter posted?

What do you mean probably !!! Are you daft man, they would not have touched the sides. Of course only because I would be saving Coljack from himself. It would be an act of mercy cos I am all heart.;)

Might it be a good thing if someone did hack your computer............. and save us from your maximuses !!!!:p

hugs my friend xxx

Oh no... the multipack has been opened by someone.... :0
none of the contents are missing yet though..
I swear I must have a ghost.... ;)

ok, I admit it, I opened them the other day and was going to have one but caught myself in time and put it back on top of the cupboards.. it's a pity I'm tall enough to reach them without a ladder or step.. that would at least make it a hasle to get one..

What do you mean probably !!! Are you daft man, they would not have touched the sides. Of course only because I would be saving Coljack from himself. It would be an act of mercy cos I am all heart.;)

Might it be a good thing if someone did hack your computer............. and save us from your maximuses !!!!:p

hugs my friend xxx

PMSL - you're defo on the hitlist...come the glorious revolution....

Oh no... the multipack has been opened by someone.... :0
none of the contents are missing yet though..
I swear I must have a ghost.... ;)

ok, I admit it, I opened them the other day and was going to have one but caught myself in time and put it back on top of the cupboards.. it's a pity I'm tall enough to reach them without a ladder or step.. that would at least make it a hasle to get one..
Jack you're almost a foot taller than me. I'd be jumping furiously trying to put them back. It's a comical image in my mind.

My mind is a strange place though, to be fair.

Jack you're almost a foot taller than me. I'd be jumping furiously trying to put them back. It's a comical image in my mind.

My mind is a strange place though, to be fair.

It's even worse than that though as well..
I fitted the kitchen myself so the counters are higher than normal ( hurts my back to bend down, set them at 950, usual is 900 ), and the upper cupboards are higher too ( again stooping to see under them wasn't good. ) so the tops of them are about 10 inches higher than "normal".. :)

I am dreadfully sorry Jack, I cannot cook you dinner in your kitchen. I wouldn't be able to reach ANYTHING!

Most definately, possibly even a small 2-3step step ladder!

(but at least I am now skinny enough to hide in the cupboards when I burn it all ;) )

Oi Mollusc!

Sounds like you're hitting on our Jack!

Please, restraint at all times :p

Beware Jack, these ladies notice a tall fella, losing weight and capable of putting in a fitted kitchen - you'll be mobbed I tells ya;)

:whistle: I do love a good kitchen :p

*hush, Minimus, really need a new kitchen! * ;)

Back