ProPoints Owning up to what is going in the gob

was the crunchie full size? .. mm i love crunchies, just spent 4pp on two foxes nice cream biscuits, thinking they'd be 1pp each.. waste of pointage.com

FernXx said:
was the crunchie full size? .. mm i love crunchies, just spent 4pp on two foxes nice cream biscuits, thinking they'd be 1pp each.. waste of pointage.com

Hi there! Yup full size and worth every point. Always put them in the fridge to make them that bit crunchier.

I was trekking round Tesco last night with my PP calculator and failed in finding any biscuits low enough to not feel had about :(

Ruth x

Wednesday Feb 29th

Breakfast
50g Shreddies - 5pp
284ml Skimmed milk for day - 3pp

Lunch
2 Warburton thins - 6pp
Half pot of reduced fat sunblushed tomato houmous - 2pp
1 slice ham (30g) - 1pp
Cheese and Onion French Fries (1 packet) - 2pp

Dinner
3 x Weight Watchers Sausages - 4pp
60g Dried Pasta - 6pp
Mullerlight - 2pp
WW Marshmallow Caramel Wafer - 1pp

32/32
2/49

Last edited:
HI

I'm so pleased crunchies are 5PP - WHoo Hoo,
I've been having Fudge 3PP or Curly Wurlies 3PP (I hope that they are anyway)

Well done on losing a 1lb - 1lb off is better than a LB on...

Kats

KatKit said:
HI

I'm so pleased crunchies are 5PP - WHoo Hoo,
I've been having Fudge 3PP or Curly Wurlies 3PP (I hope that they are anyway)

Well done on losing a 1lb - 1lb off is better than a LB on...

Kats

Thanks Kats.

I feel happy it was a pound in the right direction, it just never feels like much. It all adds up though!

I'm keeping a note of all these low pp Choc bars. May have to track down a curly wurly at lunch.

How are you doing?

Ruth x

QueenOmi said:
Diary looks yummy doll!!! Galaxy ripple is only 5 points too. Yummy!! Must try that tandoori shapers sandwich!! x

Thanks! I think to most people it must look really dull but I could quite happily eat the same thing for weeks!

The tandoori sandwich was yummy, bits of mango in it. I am obsessed with their salted popcorn too.

Galaxy Ripple, going in the emergency low point Choc list immediately!

Ruth x

Thursday 1st March

Still 100% sticking to everything, still saving my weeklies for the weekend but I just feel fat this week. Having some ladies related issues so I think my body is just filling with water. When oh when will it pop?...Got dinner at my Dad's tonight, he wanted to get a takeaway so I said I couldn't go if he was doing that (saintly), so instead he is making a stirfry. What a demanding cow I am! :D

Off to Liverpool at the weekend, hopefully the wine won't be flowing too freely.

Breakfast
50g Porridge Oats - 5pp
Mullerlight vanilla cheesecake yoghurt - 2pp
284ml Skimmed Milk allowance for day - 3pp

Lunch
Baxters Healthy Minestrone Soup (whole tin) - 4pp

Cadbury caramel bunny - 3pp

Dinner
Small glass red wine - 3pp
Stir fried lamb and veg - 8pp
Rice - 8pp
Fruit salad

Guessing at dinner points :(

36/32
6/49

Last edited:
Thursday 1st March

Still 100% sticking to everything, still saving my weeklies for the weekend but I just feel fat this week. Having some ladies related issues so I think my body is just filling with water. When oh when will it pop?...Got dinner at my Dad's tonight, he wanted to get a takeaway so I said I couldn't go if he was doing that (saintly), so instead he is making a stirfry. What a demanding cow I am! :D

Off to Liverpool at the weekend, hopefully the wine won't be flowing too freely.

Breakfast
50g Porridge Oats - 5pp
Mullerlight vanilla cheesecake yoghurt - 2pp
284ml Skimmed Milk allowance for day - 3pp

Lunch
Baxters Healthy Minestrone Soup (whole tin) - 4pp

That's so cute that your dad is cooking stir fry! Kudos to you. I'd use any excuse!! :D

At least you can really enjoy Liverpool now knowing how good you've been. xx

Friday 2nd March

Breakfast
50g Shreddies - 5pp
284ml Skimmed Milk allowance - 3pp

Lunch
1 x Warburton Square Wrap - 4pp
70g Tesco reduced fat sweet chilli houmous - 5pp

Dinner
1.5 x Warbuton Square Wrap - 6pp
155g Chicken Breast - 4pp
1/2 125g ball of light Mozzarella - 3pp
Mullerlight - 2pp

32/32
6/49

Slightly obsessional on the wraps today but i'd already made my lunch then we decided this morning to have pizza for tea.

Going to pick my new bike up later! i'm so excited. Went out on my husband's Brompton yesterday which I love but can't wait to get back on a full size one again. I've gone through three second hand ones in a year so thought I would buy a brand new one which hopefully will last longer than a couple of weeks like the rest have.

Quiet in the office today which means I'm at high risk for boredom eating. Fingers crossed something last minute and urgent crops up to keep me occupied.

Ruth x

Saturday 3rd March

Breakfast
50g porridge - 5pp
Milk allowance for day - 3pp

Lunch
1 thick ww granary type bread - 2pp
1 large tin ww spaghetti - 5pp

Dinner
Meal and drinks out - 60pp

I'm counting tonight as every daily and weekly I've got left, whether it is or not.

Next weekend I have nothing planned so going to do a week of 32pp plus 7pp a day all week to see what gives.

Sunday 4th March

Breakfast / lunch
2 x streaky Bacon - 3pp
1 x ridiculously thick bread - 4pp
Teaspoon butter - 1pp
284ml milk allowance - 3pp

Half a penguin bar - 1pp

Dinner
Haddock fillets 100g - 2pp
300g raw spurs - 6pp
Mint mullerlight - 2pp

Bloody in laws and there lack of WW friendly breakfast! But because I had a late breakfast I didn't eat lunch, completely forgot to track and ended up only having 22pp. Whoops. Oh well. Didn't feel hungry at all and went for a cycle in the hail in Liverpool.

Weigh in tonight. God knows what to expect. My ladies issues have come to the forefront so I will wait and see what gives later on.

22/32
49/49

Last edited:
Monday 5th March

Breakfast
50g Shreddies - 5pp
284ml Skimmed Milk allowance - 3pp

Lunch
Tesco light choices tomato soup - 5pp
M and S salted popcorn - 4pp

Dinner
Mums for tea so all the rest of today's points :)
30 pp. Complete guess!

32/32
15/49

Last edited:
New PP allowance - 31pp

Breakfast
50g porridge - 5pp
Milk allowance - 3pp

Lunch
Baxters healthy spicy rice soup - 6pp
Scone and jam and cream - 12pp

Dinner
Chicken (118g) - 3pp
30g Tesco extra light herb and garlic soft cheese - 1pp
50g pasta - 5pp
Mint mullerlight - 2pp

37/31
21/49

Last edited:
WhitePigeon said:
Hi, just passing by! Are the Baxter's healthy soups nice? Any recommendations on flavours? :) x

Hello there.

I've had Lentil and veg and the Minestrone ones before. Both very yummy. I'll update on the spicy rice one later!

The other favours look good but all seem to have some kind of bean/barley in which I'm not a fan of.

Ruth x

Back