Oww Owww Oww i''m in pain :(

Well i was in so much pain this morning and i've developed a large red lump on the base of my neck to went to the gp's who sent me straight up to A&E with a letter, had 4 neck xrays and some blood tests coz i'm on warfarin and i've been told it looks like i've either got a haematoma because of the warfarin or i've slipped the disc in my neck, i've got to go back in 7 days but to keep an eye on my symptoms....have now got pins and needles and a dead arm with nausea and if the lump is still there and im still in pain i might have go to for an MRI
xmas_frown.gif
im in so much pain but thy prescribed me 50mg Diclofenac and 30/500 co-codamol which knocked me out and ive got a heat thing on my neck at the mo

Get yourself to a chiropractor as soon as possible, i had the same thing happen to me 4 months ago and physio was useless, the chiropractic team are amazing and i dread to think the state i would have been in if they hadnt realised the extent of the damage (missed by the dr's in hospital even though looking at same x-rays)

i'm going back to A&E in a week to review my condition the good thing is we have occupational health with work who have chiropractors so i should be able to get something sorted :)

Oh you poor thing, that sounds dreadful.... I would defo get the chiropractor to check you out though, better to be safe than sorry....

oh nina! It never rains it pours!

I take it dress fitting is going to be delayed?? Sending hugs!

Sending you huge HUGS hun you really are in the wars, make sure you look after yourself and if at all worried get back to A&E straight away.

Let us know how you are doing.

Georgie
xxx

Pony i've gotta go tomorrow by hook or by crook or i wont have a dress for my wedding it's the latest possible day they can order it for it to arrive in time for the wedding so i'll be drugging myself up and will be very stiff and might not be prancing round in circles as i'd imagined. My dad's gonna take us too so that's one less thing to worry about. Thanks for the hugs everyone and it hasnt deterred my diet just my water intakes a lil down today coz we were in A&E most of the day

Nina, I have to say you are one of the most determined people I have ever........not met but......heard of!!

You have had the shittest week, and I'm sure most of the rest of us would've of said 'to balls with the diet' but you just keep on at it. Hopefully you'll not have to do anything, just stand and look pretty!!

Have you chosen your dress?? What's the designer/style??

Yeah i picked it in April, i'll show you my planning pic link the dress is on there with me in it 3stone heavier
nineenababes - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
it's under the dress link, it's called Sara and isnt a designer dress its by a lil dress shop that only has about 30 different dresses they've been going since the 70s

and i've not been hungry to be honest pony i've had a milkshake and some grilled bacon today and that's it. How are you feeling now?

thanks yummymummy :)

thankyou,i'll put up some comparison pics when i get home tomorrow am hoping it'll look a lot better lol

Hi Hun - take care of yourself, make sure you take care tomorrow too as I know how they pull you about when trying on dresses! On a brighter note what a totally fabulous dress!!

Vxx

Awww, nina, it's beautiful, really really gorgeous. looking forwards to seeing some pics from tomorrow.

I'm doing.........ok-ish. Feel crappy today, but did last time on day 3, hopefully will wake up feeling a bit better tomorrow, and possibly in ketosis then, fingers crossed.

Loving the bunny pics too!

thanks all for cheering me up :)

PNoy you should be feeling a lot better tomorrow....just hope the throat eases up for you it's horrid when you cant take anything for it but i really found through my cold and chest infection that icy cold water really took the edge off it!!!

I was sucking on ice at work but I think my teeth must be all rotten as it knacked my fillings - aaaaaaaaargh!

I'm off to be bed now (Really I am, I'm not totally addicted to this site, yeah right) but will be looking forwards to hearing all about your day tomorrow.

night night pony and hope you're feeling little less rough tomorrow xxxx

Night Pony & Nina - I hope you both feel better in the morning x

Back