Oxo cubes?

looby1003

Hi everyone, was just wondering if these are allowed as a hot drink? Just been reading the thread about Bouillon (I'd never heard if it until yesterday lol) and I'm definately going too be purchasing some :D but in the meantime is Oxo ok? The only hot drink I normally have is hot chocolate (which is obviously out of bounds) but I'm really fancying something hot. I'm sat here on day 2, starving hungry with a stinking cold (which is not helping my energy levels at all :() and basically feeling sorry for myself lol. Got to brave the cold in a bit and fetch my eldest from school, which I'm not looking forward to (I look rough as for a start lol) so thought a hot drink might cheer me up.
Someone please put me out of my misery :wave_cry:
Lou x

Hiya Lou.

DONT DO IT!!! I got swept up in the whole bullion thing and one bullion lead to a coke zero then a packet of chocolate biscuits! I know what your thinking, you wont go the far but honestly hun i thought that too. Its a slippery slop.
Although the bullion doesnt seem to effect your weight loss i personally dont think its worth it. Its your choice tho, just thought id share my thoughts ;)
Have you watched the video on the lipotrim website? I watched it after my chocolate biscuit "acciedent" and it all made sense again.
I wont be long before you can have a hot drink. Lipotrims not forever.
Ok lecture over :) :) x

Hiya hun, yeh you're right. Could be the start of a slippery slope so don't want to go there. That's been my trouble on other diets...1 low fat packet of crisps always leads to another lol....
I haven't watched the video, will take a look later...hopefully it will spur me on aswell.
Well done on your massive weight loss by the way :) I'm just taking one day at a time at the moment and hope I make it through week 1!
Thanks again
Lou x

Don't do it!!
I learned the hard and gluttonus way :(
xxx

I have found its best to stick to the straight and narrow Lipotrim road as one thing does lead to another...Good Luck on your journey

Lou, do you not like tea or coffee? I've tried both the vanilla and the choc shakes hot but personally find them disgusting!

Su swears by the bouillon and she's having really good losses, I'm having a mug about every other day but find them a bit too strong for my tastes but I can't get the Marigold one that everyone else is using. I wouldn't use oxo simply cos it's got soooo much salt and that can cause water retention.

Be wary of the so-called slippery slope.....I've had a tiny bit of protein the last few days (have medical problems) but feel a whole load better today so back to LT 100%:D

Well .. I would like to state that i am NOT disagreeing with everyone else, but IN MY CASE:

I have 2 or 3 mugs of Bouillon every day and i have not strayed AT ALL!! NOT ONE LITTLE BIT!!
I am not saying it hasn't affected my weight loss cos i really dont know, but i must also say that i am not unhappy with the weight/rate that it is going off!
I said i would use it unless it caused me to lose 2lb or less for 2 weeks running (that would make me think it was affecting it) but i lost 4lbs on Monday..
Again, i am not telling people to try it, i am just saying how it is for me. I honestly do not think i could have coped til Xmas with no hot drink at all, and i am glad that i have at last found one i like, which, if anything has stopped me straying.

Sandra.. Would it be an option for me to buy it here and send it to you hun? If that is viable, i honestly don't mind x x x

Thanks everyone :) Going to stick to it 100% especially as its very early days. Can't afford to go astray...it's took me long enough to build up the guts to start in the first place.

I'm one of those weird people that doesn't drink tea or coffee Sandra lol (well I like to dip biccys in tea now and again :nono: lol)

Just got back from the school run and the fresh air has cleared my head so feeling bit better now anyway. I'll be looking at Next online later at all the lovely clothes that I'll be able to fit into when I lose the weight :D

Lou x

Hiya Su, just seen your post. You have done sooo well the past 4 weeks (I'll be chuffed if I do half aswell!). It takes amazing will power to do this diet-and mine is being tested to the limit right now lol!! I think once I've got past this first week, and hopefully start to feel better, I'll get some Bouillon to have in on days like this when I fancy something hot...and will hopefully be able to stop at that (I know what I'm like :eek:). I'm not sure if I trust myself at the moment and the craving has passed now anyway lol.
Lou x

Well .. I would like to state that i am NOT disagreeing with everyone else, but IN MY CASE:

I have 2 or 3 mugs of Bouillon every day and i have not strayed AT ALL!! NOT ONE LITTLE BIT!!
I am not saying it hasn't affected my weight loss cos i really dont know, but i must also say that i am not unhappy with the weight/rate that it is going off!
I said i would use it unless it caused me to lose 2lb or less for 2 weeks running (that would make me think it was affecting it) but i lost 4lbs on Monday..
Again, i am not telling people to try it, i am just saying how it is for me. I honestly do not think i could have coped til Xmas with no hot drink at all, and i am glad that i have at last found one i like, which, if anything has
stopped me straying.

Sandra.. Would it be an option for me to buy it here and send it to you hun? If that is viable, i honestly don't mind x x x

Babes you are doing brilliantly! Su, that's really sweet of you but don't worry about the bouillon, I'm hoping, weather permitting, to get across to France this weekend and will have a look at what the supermarkets over there stock. We have 3 huge ones within a short drive and I probably won't have Paul with me so I can browse to my hearts content.....at the bouillon options of course!:D

Ditto to not having the oxo cubes. Its strange how when on this diet we will take anything lol :D I know people are going to say 'ohh you must not do that its bad for you and everyone has different pharmacists and some of us get contractory advice from lipotrim ourselves, but have you not tried the shakes warm, the chocolate ones are just like hot choc and aslong as you dont use just boiled water they go down in the 15 minutes. i know People say it destroys the nutrients but my pharmacist has said it is fine and I did ipotrim 13 weeks last year and had all of mine hot and I was fit as a fiddle and 3.5 stone lighter :D x

Last edited:
Back