OXO DONT DO IT!

jenpig1

HI all yesterday I posted about having bad cramps after exercising I was on day 5 100% but worried about my salt levels and so had an oxo. Day 5 up till then had been the first day I felt good and wasn't hungry. Well that evening I was starving and felt really down today day 6 I still feel really weak and hungry. I was told not to exercise in the first 2 weeks and should have known better. So I guess what Im saying is please don't risk the OXO as I have a feeling that that is what kicked me out of ketosis and if you have a rough time starting lipo then don't exercise. I guess it all depends on how much each individual had to detox as to how rough we feel, I personally suffered really badly for the first 4 days, but I was a terrible salt head, which is why I think I am having cramps now, because my body is used to extremely high levels of salt. I am still loosing weight but the hard way at the moment just have to wait to get back into ketosis again. Bugger!
From now on I shall listen to you and behave myself

Ahh thanks for this, i read ure post about oxo before so was thinking of drinking it, glad i didnt. Thanks

Its simple .... Stick to what we are told to stick to. Its the only way this diet will work. ...

Back