Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by jenpig1, 24 September 2011 Social URL.

1. jenpig1

jenpig1 Member

HI all yesterday I posted about having bad cramps after exercising I was on day 5 100% but worried about my salt levels and so had an oxo. Day 5 up till then had been the first day I felt good and wasn't hungry. Well that evening I was starving and felt really down today day 6 I still feel really weak and hungry. I was told not to exercise in the first 2 weeks and should have known better. So I guess what Im saying is please don't risk the OXO as I have a feeling that that is what kicked me out of ketosis and if you have a rough time starting lipo then don't exercise. I guess it all depends on how much each individual had to detox as to how rough we feel, I personally suffered really badly for the first 4 days, but I was a terrible salt head, which is why I think I am having cramps now, because my body is used to extremely high levels of salt. I am still loosing weight but the hard way at the moment just have to wait to get back into ketosis again. Bugger!
    From now on I shall listen to you and behave myself
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Ahh thanks for this, i read ure post about oxo before so was thinking of drinking it, glad i didnt. Thanks
  4. mancitymark

mancitymark Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Its simple .... Stick to what we are told to stick to. Its the only way this diet will work. ...
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.