Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by abz, 8 August 2011 Social URL.

1. abz

abz Gold Member

Has anybody else done this? my husband has been doing it a few days and i started joining him today. it seems to be rather awesome. a great all over workout in half an hour (ish) a night alternating between toning exercises one night and aerobic and abs the next night.

i am 17st and incredibly unfit and i just about managed it, although i could obviously take it up a notch. well worth trying.

abz xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. crazyfluffysparkles

crazyfluffysparkles Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have seen P90X advertised and it looks super tough!

Expensive though and you need a pull up bar which is impossible so I don't think it is worth my while buying it. I will stick with Tracy Anderson - when I actually force myself to do the workout!
  4. abz

abz Gold Member

p90x is the super hardcore version. p90 is the version for normal people, without the X-treme bit :) no pull up bar :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.