pack flavours?

emz449

hello! I was just wondering what the flavours are for the soups/milkshakes or anything else that they might do?! its been about a year since i did the programme and i have heard that they got some different packs on the go!

Hey...

I started just under 5 weeks ago, so pretty new to all this! :)

Um, the current flavours off the top of my head are:

Vegetable soup
Chicken soup
Thai Chilli soup
Mushroom soup
Chilli Con Carne
Strawberry shake
Chocolate shake
Vanilla shake
Banana shake
Porridge
Cranberry and something bar
Toffee bar
Nutty bar
Nut fudge bar
Lemon bar

Oh, they also do the drink flavourings... orange, lemon, forest fruits... and the savoury broth...

Um... there may be a few I've forgotten, but no doubt someone will be along to fill in the gaps... ;)

HTH... :D

theres tomato soup too and they are bringing out some packs that look like real food. I think the lemon bar is going and the toffee one has been improved.

Aww... we don't have the Tomato Soup! My LLC said it wasn't popular, so was stopped! Hmm... would be nice to have that too, to vary it a bit... Is it nice?

I love tomato soup but only when I put a bit of bouillon in it :)

Oooh, lucky thing! A different flavour! Lol...

Wonder why we don't get tomato too?!... and why are they changing the toffee bar?... it's soooo good already... love it! :D

Pinkie :) said:
Aww... we don't have the Tomato Soup! My LLC said it wasn't popular, so was stopped! Hmm... would be nice to have that too, to vary it a bit... Is it nice?

I can always get you a tomato if you want to try it!!

I can always get you a tomato if you want to try it!!
Ooh, it's like dealing on the black market! :giggle:

Well, yeah, I'd love to try it! Um... Wanna do a swap with a couple of Mushroom Soups? Brand new and unopened, and very mushroomy... and they could be yours, to own, if you so desire! :D

lol... ;) x

GLOL... Mushroom Packs to the highest bidder magic... you want in? ;)

Me too! PM me your email and address and I'll pick you up a couple, consider it late Xmas present! We are not allowed to trade or sell on here anyway

Me too! PM me your email and address and I'll pick you up a couple, consider it late Xmas present! We are not allowed to trade or sell on here anyway
Brilliant! Thank you!

However, seems I don't have sufficient privileges yet, to be able to access 'Private Messaging' as this option is not enables on my account (coz i'm a noob!) ;) ...can't view the 'email' button under your posts yet either... so, want my email?

By the way... saw on the other thread that you were saving for some St. Clements powder... LOL!...

Well, I have an almost full tub of the orange one, which I do not use as not keen on it... Happy to send that to you if you'd like it. A late xmas gift back! :D

Last edited:
:wavey: Hehe... likewise muppetgirly... ;)

Merry xmas!!

Got mine this morning thanks! Hope yours comes soon I posted at lunch time so it might be Monday?

:clap: Thank yooooooou! x

Oh, and glad yours arrives safe... :)

the new flavours should be available at the end of january, there is spicy curry, shepherds pie, minestrone soup and choc crispie bar. i canny wait!! the only savoury i like is the chilli con carne and the savoury broth/drink. itll be nice to try new things. xx

Back