Packed Lunch ideas?

why dont you use extra light mayo,,it's free!!!
or laughing cow light is 1/2 point

extra light flora is only 0.5 per 10gs and honestly that's loads!

or you can use philly extra light which is 0.5 per 30gs :)

fill it up with salad and mayo (like suggested above) get some cheese slices, tesco do some which are 1 point per slice

wafer thin hams / turkey / chicken are only 0.5point per 30gs

and you can get chicken breast which is low in points also

what bread do you use? WW do these baguette rolls only 1.5 per one and you bake them in oven for 8mins before using and they are gorgeous and fill you up :)

I like crackerbreads and a tin of the ww salmon or tuna for a low point lunch.

I also like the ww part bake rolls, fair size for 1.5 points. My fave filling at the moment is morrisons coronation chicken, think its about 2.5 points for 50g. Yummy.

Does it have to be sandwiches?
I take no point soup and salad some days or jkt with baked beans
or salad and fruit.

I swear by pasta salads. 40g dry pasta makes a perfect serving size for me for lunch. Add a small tin of tuna stirred through with a tbsp ex.light salad cream, and some chopped tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, spring onions and black pepper, you've got heaps of food there for 3.5 points, better pointage than a sarnie too!

Generic non-branded salad cream is 1 point a tbsp :D
I use the light stuff cos I could easily drink it by the gallon :p haha!!!

there are several no point soups in the books but you can use any number of vegetables with chopped tomatoes and stock I like the carrot pepper and butternut one. I think the recipe is in recipe section

I love crackers (0.5 for one) with low fat cheese triangles (0.5 for one) and some tomato on top. Ryvitas are good too for only 0.5

I made a lovely zero point soup the other day using tinned tomatoes, tomatoes, thinly sliced carrots, diced butternut squash, vegetable stock, onions, garlic, peppers and broccoli. (and pretty much any other vegetable I could find in my fridge:eatdrink051:)

I bunged everything into a big pot, added some herbs, brought to the boil and simmered for around 30 minutes until the squash and carrots were soft. Once it was cool I blended half of it and returned it to the pot to mix with the rest.

It tastes divine (if I do say so myself!):talk017:

Last edited:
I made a lovely zero point soup the other day using tinned tomatoes, tomatoes, thinly sliced carrots, diced butternut squash, vegetable stock, onions, garlic, peppers and broccoli. (and pretty much any other vegetable I could find in my fridge:eatdrink051:

mmmmm :D think I may have to try this myself once I have done my weekly shop! :)

yummy mummy - is extra light mayo really free???

This is what I take and it's pretty filling for the points and gives me the energy I need to be working on my feet for 7 hours.

1 ham sandwich (made with 2 slices nimble bread, mustard, 35g wafer thin ham) - 2pts.

100g grapes - 1pt

1 packet Velvet crunch or any other 1pt packet of crisps.

Packet WW biscuits 1 1/2 pts.

i made a lovely 0 point soup on sat

chopped about 3 large carrots and 1 onion, added to 1 chicken and 1 vegetable stock cube and a pinch of corriander, bring to boil and simmer until veg is soft then blitz and add black pepper and salt

Back