padmdhs diary

padmdhs

I start today my appointment is at 12 oclock to see the pharmacist :D cant wait to see what it it like to start on the journey ive seen so many of you other guys start and succeed i want to be another succees and not a failure i have 10 stone to lose and would love to be at my target weight by xmas

Well im back and feeling good to be on the diet i have had my first shake which was a chocolate one which to be honest wasn't to bad all though admittedly i have had better lol just been drinking plenty of water i know the worst is yet to come but im prepared for it :)

So pleased you've started the shakes :) You'll be fine and remember we're all here for you! I really think distraction is a great trick and in the first week I think i changed my nail polish colour every day lol Keep going strong though and the water will really help :)

Tc X

Thx Willow i know what you mean about distraction time seems to go faster and make the process easier thanks for the support :)

Best of luck on your journey, this forum is fab for support :) x

Its now day 2 on the diet im doing well haven't really had much hunger pains but my mind does think of the finer foods in life lol but got to remain strong but is it me or does time seem to go so slow and i suppose the weather dosent help its been raining most of the day cant wait till friday my first weigh in :)

Day 3 and things are going better i had a bad headache yesterday night but seems to have gone now keep drinking loads of water and it seems to fill the hunger pains glad to see so many other people doing well on here

Glad to hear you are still being strong....I am starting tomoz so will be following your journey a few days behind you.....well done for getting this far....xx

Thank you and good luck x

Day 4 i went on a walk round where i live with a thick coat lol to get some sweat pumping and feel great ive been drinking plenty of water to replace what i lost i had a sneaky go on the scales have have lost 11ib in 3 days so feel positive about this diet ;)

Omg...11lbs and you havent even done a full week yet. That must really make it worth sticking too. Not long now until your official weigh in....bet you cant wait xx

Omg...11lbs and you havent even done a full week yet. That must really make it worth sticking too. Not long now until your official weigh in....bet you cant wait xx

Thank you cant wait till friday comes hopefully ill be able to make it a stone by them but im very happy so far its a tough diet but worth it xx

What shakes are you liking the most? How are you measuring how much water you drink? I think I am going to try out the vanilla and coffee one hot in the morning as my very first one. Good luck for 2moz x

Thank you i haven't tried the vanilla one yet i have been having the strawberry and chocolate ones which are quite nice i fill up a 3 litre robinsons bottle and use that in the day and also fill up a 500ml evian bottle for when i go to bed so i get nearly 4ltrs

Day 5 i feel great ive been doing work in the garden and seem to have lost my headache so hopefully my body is adjusting to the diet better :)

good luck hun!!!! congrats for getting through day 1 2 and 3, they were horrible for me!!!

yeah....so well done for getting this far padmdhs....weigh in day is just around the corner....I cant wait to hear the news of your official loss.

Thank you both x

Back