Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pah !

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by emski, 5 June 2008 Social URL.

1. emski

emski Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Why oh why oh why oh why oh b****r it !!!

Sitting here feeling :jelous: after eating my way through 6 yes count them 1,2,3,4,5,6 treat size chocolate bars!!
    Can I use the excuse that I have been awake since 4pm yesterday (have been on night shifts) or that BB just started.
    Really miffed with myself!!!:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yes you absolutely can use that excuse. Now forgive yourself and go get some sleep!

4. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Omg I think we've all been there! Don't stress about it, relax and stop working!

5. emski

emski Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Muchos Gracias .. Im off to bed .. at last :nightf:

6. Wish

Wish Silver Member

Start Weight:
    100.7kg
    Current Weight:
    64.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    70.8kg
    Lost(%):
    35.8kg(35.59%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/Low Fat
    Yep don't let it wreck your diet, get straight back on it and maybe do some more exercise to compensate;) Tis not worth stressing over hun, its not the end of the world, you will prob still lose, get a good sleep and forget the choc:)

7. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I don't have chocolate in the house because I can't be trusted with it! If I need something sweet I'll just have a yogurt or some cereal with sweetener instead. Never mind, what's done is done, don't beat yourself up over it. Tomorrow is a new day!

8. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Morning everyone
    I was going to start the same thread this morning as last night I was a piggy - had 2 chip butties while I was making my own tea???? The worrying thing was I wasn't hungry.:cry:
    As I know I draw a line under it and 3 good days until W/I on Monday and hopefully I should be ok?
    I have not exercised this week which is also making me feel a bit sluggish so I will 'give it loads' over the weekend .
    Have a great day everyone.
    Irene:p

9. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I eat when I'm not hungry too, it's an emotional thing with me. I feel I need to make myself feel better by eating a bag of crisps etc.

I've been good on diet this week, but taking co codomol - which has a lovely side affect of "constipation" - Lovely!!

10. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

last night i drank a glass of champagne, went for a chinese, had desert, then came home and ate half a bag of kettle chips and half a tubs of ice cream!!! felt a bit sick, then fell asleep!

...but, it was after weigh-in, so it don't count! lol

11. emski

emski Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thanks everyone.. have had a good nights sleep . Think I might get my bike out and cycle along the seafront today.

12. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

yay! :) ...better than eating crap! you'll get a natural high from your bike ride but with crap you'll get a sugar rush, then crash and feel like crap, so eat more crap to feel good.

13. emski

emski Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Too true. A bit under pressure as not weighed in yet... should be tomorrow as weighed in a day early last week. But I dont feel too bad about it. Hey I lost 11lbs so far so as long as I not put ALL of it back its ok lol

14. Elz

Elz Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was doing well limiting myself to 2 bags of quavers...inatead of a huge bag of doritos per night! Someone at class said to try asda cheese curls...so I did and I ate all 6 bags in one go!!! Some things are more moreish than others. Lesson learnt... quavers are the only ones I trust myself with!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.