Pah !

emski

Gold Member
Why oh why oh why oh why oh b****r it !!!

Sitting here feeling :jelous: after eating my way through 6 yes count them 1,2,3,4,5,6 treat size chocolate bars!!
Can I use the excuse that I have been awake since 4pm yesterday (have been on night shifts) or that BB just started.
Really miffed with myself!!!:sigh:

Yes you absolutely can use that excuse. Now forgive yourself and go get some sleep!

Yep don't let it wreck your diet, get straight back on it and maybe do some more exercise to compensate;) Tis not worth stressing over hun, its not the end of the world, you will prob still lose, get a good sleep and forget the choc:)

I don't have chocolate in the house because I can't be trusted with it! If I need something sweet I'll just have a yogurt or some cereal with sweetener instead. Never mind, what's done is done, don't beat yourself up over it. Tomorrow is a new day!

Morning everyone
I was going to start the same thread this morning as last night I was a piggy - had 2 chip butties while I was making my own tea???? The worrying thing was I wasn't hungry.:cry:
As I know I draw a line under it and 3 good days until W/I on Monday and hopefully I should be ok?
I have not exercised this week which is also making me feel a bit sluggish so I will 'give it loads' over the weekend .
Have a great day everyone.
Irene:p

I eat when I'm not hungry too, it's an emotional thing with me. I feel I need to make myself feel better by eating a bag of crisps etc.

I've been good on diet this week, but taking co codomol - which has a lovely side affect of "constipation" - Lovely!!

last night i drank a glass of champagne, went for a chinese, had desert, then came home and ate half a bag of kettle chips and half a tubs of ice cream!!! felt a bit sick, then fell asleep!

...but, it was after weigh-in, so it don't count! lol

Thanks everyone.. have had a good nights sleep . Think I might get my bike out and cycle along the seafront today.

Thanks everyone.. have had a good nights sleep . Think I might get my bike out and cycle along the seafront today.

yay! :) ...better than eating crap! you'll get a natural high from your bike ride but with crap you'll get a sugar rush, then crash and feel like crap, so eat more crap to feel good.

Too true. A bit under pressure as not weighed in yet... should be tomorrow as weighed in a day early last week. But I dont feel too bad about it. Hey I lost 11lbs so far so as long as I not put ALL of it back its ok lol

I was doing well limiting myself to 2 bags of quavers...inatead of a huge bag of doritos per night! Someone at class said to try asda cheese curls...so I did and I ate all 6 bags in one go!!! Some things are more moreish than others. Lesson learnt... quavers are the only ones I trust myself with!

Back