Paiyouji Plus (Herbal Slimming Tea)

kellythepeg

Silver Member
I am by no means stupid enough to think that drinking a herbal slimming tea is the answer to all my prayers and I’m fully aware that I could be doing something far more proactive with my time (like exercising?? He he) but I’m the first one to admit that I am a stickler for trawling the internet for quick weight-loss fixes or aids! (Don’t judge me J)

I know that repeat posting is a real Minimins faux pas and there is a thread already dedicated to the tea but I didn’t really find it very helpful and it even turned into a bit of a slanging match! (eek!)

I’ve seen Paiyouji Plus mentioned a few times elsewhere and it’s received rather mixed reviews. For those of you that don’t know: Paiyouji tea is marketed as a weight loss formula. Manufacturers claim the tea will suppress your appetite and help you lose weight by controlling your blood glucose levels. The tea’s ingredients include konjaku flour, malt, oligosaccharide, chitin, and vitamins C, E and B-2 and a lot of people absolutely swear by it (Google “Paiyouji Plus” and see for yourselves!).

However, it’s also been accused of causing severe side effects and I can’t help but wonder why this “miracle tea” hasn’t been propagated by GP’s to stunt the rising obesity levels?

To cut a long story short – I was just wondering if anyone has every tried it? Known someone that has? Did it work or was it a load of old codswallop??

Many thanks everyone and best of luck!! J

xx

Back