Paiyouji plus tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive lost 9lb so far and im eating 3 sensible meals a day and snacking on fruit,enjoying excersize,im hoping to get a stone and half to two off and Ill continue eating as i am now,i am in control of my eating for the first time and. i feel great x

mrtc said:
I couldnt do what alot of people on here do and that is very low calorie diets, i personnly think they can be unsafe due to risk of galstones.

You can get gallstones whatever diet you do. One of my closest friend (also a Minimins member) was rushed to hospital and needed surgery after losing weigh on WW. My cousin also got them and has never dieted in her life.

feelinggood said:
Ive lost 9lb so far and im eating 3 sensible meals a day and snacking on fruit,enjoying excersize,im hoping to get a stone and half to two off and Ill continue eating as i am now,i am in control of my eating for the first time and. i feel great x

Would you not have lost weight just by doing that anyway ;)

Oh well if you're feeling the benefit whether it's down to the tea or whether it would have happened anyway
That's a good thing

You are correct, you can get gallstones without dieting but your more likely to get them when you eat less than 800 calories, i am not a doctor but a doctor told me that

Ur coments have all suggested its down to healthy eating,yes we r all aware of that but sometimes u just cant do it,i have struggld for years and yes this tea has helped it has stopped. Cravings and ayppressed my appetite so i am able to stick to healthy eating and no without it it wudnt of happened or i wud b thin now

Look i posted on here to share. it bcos i feel good and all youve done is turn it into a slagging match,im happy with it,its working for me and so many other people so im gaining wot i want u do it ur way but dnt put down others for there está

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back