Pancakes are evil.....well my lack of willpower is

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Well as you can tell from the title its about pancakes lol

I only planned to have two but it ended up at 4 with lemon/sugar lol they were nice but what was better was that my hubby made for me and he's normally a stranger to the cooker lol

Oh well I'm over my syns for the day, they have been eaten and enjoyed

Draw a Line ___________

Back on the plan tomorrow

I had planned to have two, with lemon and sweetner. Had two, jam packed with ice cream and Choc sauce, and then finished my sons!!!
Enjoyed them though so well worth it :)$

Hahaha! I did the same, had mine spread with Nutella and rolled up...only 3 anyway :eek:;)

Honestly though i felt so so sick afterwards, i havn't had tea, probs have a mugshot and some fruit tonight after i've done my exercise.

I managed to avoid the temptation! They're eating them in the kitchen right now...

How many syns do you reckon is a plain pancake, made with semi skimmed milk and cooked in fry light?

hehe im lucky whilst i can eat them and dont dislike them im not at all bothered so i havent had any!
kids and hubby all had 2 each.

Feelina said:
How many syns do you reckon is a plain pancake, made with semi skimmed milk and cooked in fry light?

Hiya the recipe I used was

100g Plain Flour
2 eggs
200ml milk.

In my house it made abt 6 pancakes so I worked it out to be 3 syns (2.67 on the calculator) I used my HEA for the milk and used frylight

Is that any help? 28g of white plain flour is 4.5syns.

lurverick said:
hehe im lucky whilst i can eat them and dont dislike them im not at all bothered so i havent had any!
kids and hubby all had 2 each.

I'm normally that way too, think it was hubby making them that was the novelty and fun bit lol

my housemates are having a pancake party with toffee, chocolate, banana, double cream, cheese etc. Just munching on my superspeed soup doesn't really have the same effect!! :(

Hiya the recipe I used was

100g Plain Flour
2 eggs
200ml milk.

In my house it made abt 6 pancakes so I worked it out to be 3 syns (2.67 on the calculator) I used my HEA for the milk and used frylight

Is that any help? 28g of white plain flour is 4.5syns.

Thanks to pancakes, and wine ooops :rolleyes:, it has turned into a day completely off plan. Back on wagon tomorrow and a long walk so just going to enjoy:)

At least you have an excuse ;)

misspinky8 said:
my housemates are having a pancake party with toffee, chocolate, banana, double cream, cheese etc. Just munching on my superspeed soup doesn't really have the same effect!! :(

Wow that's temptation! Well done for not giving into evil pancakes hahaha

Though it were just me lol I had 2!! Calculated the synd all would have been well intill the golden syrup n jam came out :-o

i had 2 pancakes with sweetener and lemon juice 4 syns for each pancake !!!
sssssoooooo worth it and i had nutella ryvita too because 2 pancakes wasnt enough
so 12 syns for the day... not bad though i had no syns yesterday because i knew i couldnt miss pancakes today lol x

Back