PandaGirl

Morning Panda Girl, OOOH Rice Pudding, I haven't had that in ages and my Granda makes the best, I may have to have a word with him and see if he can make it slighly SW friendly!!

Me and the kids are off shopping today and am hoping to find a dress for my brothers wedding - am kinda dreading it however I am always hopeful that I will find a beautiful dress that fits wonderfully and makes me look slim, sofisticated and gorgeous - I've been looking for this dress all my life and still not managed it!!!! I live in hope though that today will be the day.......

hi Panda Girl- how are you doing today? Did you get a chance to go on the treadmill? Hope you're feeling more motivated too:)

Hi everyone... on green day again and been good so far today... had a load of fruit over breakfast and then had some smoked fish (hexB) and rice for lunch followed by a weetabix oaty bar (3.5syns). Think I shall be having jacket potatoes for dinner tonight. Though not sure what to have with them.

Havent been on the treadmill as yet but shall get it out in a second as I haven't really done much in the way of exercise this week as the rain has had me holed up in the house!! Shall see what is on bbc iplayer and jump on it for half hour!!

Rice Pudding (serves 2)

3oz pudding rice
5-6 tablespoons sweetner
3/4pint semi skimmed milk

Mix all together in oven dish, Gas 3 for about 40 mins. Stir and add ground nutmeg on the top if you like (i like very much!) and return to the oven to finish off for roughly another 30-40 mins.

I always use the milk as a healthy extra and sometimes add some strawberry jam at 1/2syn per teaspoon. VERY LUSH!!!

Next time I make it I shall take some pictures too so you can all drool over it!!!

my Granda makes the best.

I am afraid my Mommy makes the best rice pudding in the world!! She makes it with half carnation milk and loads of cream!!! Now that is lush though not at all slimming world friendly!!!

HA!!! Managed 20minutes on the treadmill before I felt like my feet were going to come out of the top of my head!! :8855::8855::8855: Well... first time I been on it in ages and I was proper running too... 20 mins better than nothing I suppose!!!

Just needed to tell you all :D:D:D

Morning hun, Good going with your running, to be honest I would never manage 20mins I would be wrecked!! The rice pudding sounds lush I think I may give it a go and have for pudding on Sunday!

I found a dress yesterday that looks really good however its black - with a little gold v and i'm not sure about wearing black to a wedding so I shall still keep my eyes peeled and if I see anything different I can always swap them!

I wi in this morning and I have 4 1/4 lb off which is a miracle as I woke up this morning feeling bloated and sick and was expecting to have lost less due to that. Am being naughty tomorrow as off to the seaside for jons birthday but I will be back on track with gusto come Sunday!!

I found a dress yesterday that looks really good however its black - with a little gold v and i'm not sure about wearing black to a wedding so I shall still keep my eyes peeled and if I see anything different I can always swap them!

I wi in this morning and I have 4 1/4 lb off which is a miracle as I woke up this morning feeling bloated and sick and was expecting to have lost less due to that. Am being naughty tomorrow as off to the seaside for jons birthday but I will be back on track with gusto come Sunday!!

I can't see any problem with you wearing black... don't think it as much of a big deal as it used to be. So long as you feel comfortable so you can relax and have good time!! And congrats on your loss... that is awesome!!! As is a trip to the seaside!! Hope you had a fab time!!!

Ok then... Had weigh in this morning and have lost an amazing 6lb this week.... ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!!! I stuck to plan rigidly and I think my rice puds and the couscous cake recipe have helped tremendously as well!!! Having today off plan as I feel like **** and think I deserve it!! I not going totally off the rails but I shall be going to the shop in a minute for cake!!! I NEED CAKE!!!!!! ;):D Shall be back on tomorrow though and sticking to it again!!! This week has definately shown me that it still does work!!!

WELL DONE on your fantastic loss, that is brill xx

Hey Hun, Well done on your loss that is fantastic :happy096: You really deserve it.

So how was the cake??? I had Saturday and then Sunday (as I was feeling really poorly) off plan but am making up for it the rest of this week but I don't think I will loose anything as I have had no exercise so far and with having a cold and kidney infection and due my depo on Friday - I always get symptoms of AF on the week my injection runs out I will be lucky to sts!!!

Hey all and thanks!! Didnt have cake in the end!! Aren't I a good girl??? Not really LOL... made some popcorn instead but that has to be a lot healthier than a cake!!

Had about 4 hours sleep last night so am feeling rather rough today!! REALLY fancy a cooked brekkie but have no quorn sausages and no mushrooms :cry::cry: so now I am at a loss as to what to have to eat!!!

Been a bit of a lazy week again. Just can't seem to get motivated to get off my arse!!! Hopefully the weather will cheer up and that'll convince me it'll be worth going out!!!
As yet havent done any treadmill either but shall be getting it out later on today.

Ok.. my brain is not functioning as it should and thinking is becoming quite a chore!!!! Gonna go get breakfast... probably eggs and toast.... and just try to wake up a bit.

Hellooooo!!! Still not fully awake but more than I felt this morning!!!!

Ended up having poached eggs on toast for brekkie today. Not what I fancied but hey-ho!! For dinner we had Roast potatoes and roast parsnips (done in frylight of course!!), swede, mashed potatoes, brocolli and carrots. Covered it in 2 syns of gravy too!!!! Was going to have chicken as a healthyB but cuz I is simple, I forgot to take the silly thing out of the freezer!!!! Was still nice though. Put the leftovers into a bowl and mixed together and it is on the stove cooking into a nice bubble and squeak. Probably a good thing I cook too much as I really have the munchies tonight!!!!

Bless hun it sounds lovely! I always forget to take stuff out of the freezer as well so you are not alone! About the gravy I'm sure I read somewhere on here that SW have decided that all gravy stock is now free, I can't remember where or when it was but might be worth looking into! I think I shall have a little search and let you know! I hope you day is going well x

OH MY LIFE.... what a week!!! I have been having problems sleeping for the last week... literally only been getting around 2hours a night and it has been killing me!!!
I had a gain of 3lb last week which was totally expected since my mum and step dad ended up having the whole family around for barbecues both saturday and sunday!!! Was a great weekend but kind of feel that all that meat may be what is causing my restless nights!!!
Anyhoo... this week has been difficult. Strated having my nephew while my brother and his wife are working which has thrown my routine etc totally out the window which means food has basically been whatever i can grab while i have 5mins!!! Also been on a couple of picnics this week where the peopel involved thought it necessary to buy french fancies!!! YUMMY!!!
Was dreading weighing in this morning but surprisingly I lost 1.5lb so I am quite pleased with that!!!
Nothing to stop me really this week. Gonna plan meals so I am not caught short when i have my nephew and also gonna go walking more as he shuts up while he in his pushchair... so more exercise will be had!!!!
Still feeling like crap tho and am still in need of a good nights sleep. Also think I have the starts of a cold coming on!!! JOY!! Fingers crossed i'll be ok though!!!!

Back