PandaGirl

Well... I gained a pound this week :cry:

I know why though and it totally all down to eating crap!! So.... I enjoyed yesterday and as of today I am going to "try" doubley hard. I am going to walk to my sister-in-laws house today, which is a good 45 minutes walk, and then we will be going to a local nature reserve where we shall proceed to do yet more walking!! I have failed to do any wii fit or personal trainering for a while so I shall get them working again this week too!!!

I SHALL LOSE THIS BL:eek::eek:DY WEIGHT!!! :D

Have not really been using these forums like I could either so I feel it about time I did!!! ;)

My aim this week is to lose 3lb. That is the 1lb I gained plus another 2. I can do this much if I stick to plan!!! :fingerscrossed:

:asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick:

WELL..... Yesterday totally went wrong :mad: Just after I sent my post feeling all positive and looking forward to loads of exercise... my delightful sister in law texts to cancelgoing out as she cant possibly be up and ready in time!!! :mad: This pissed me off so much that I couldn't refuse the samosas they were handing out at a meeting at my daughters school!! Was a good meeting though... I am now on the parent council :D. Anyway.... I was still pretty much miffed all day so plan went totally to pot :mad: so angry with myself for letting her get to me like that.
So... will have to try tripley hard now to make up for yesterday!!! Haven't much to do today... clean bathroom and kitchen, polish throughout the house, hoover throughout the house, mop floors, ironing, clean out the aquariums and litter trays!!! No.. not much to do today!! LOL!!! Am going to do my best to fit in a workout with my personal trainer at some point. I enjoy it once I going but the initial get up and go is hard to come by!!!

Not sure what to do for dinner tonight. May go get some salad actually. Maybe chicken or jacket spuds!! YUM!!

Hey Pandagirl, you probally burnt off more calories cleaning than walking anyway!

Congrats on getting on the parents council!

I had a 1lb gain last week and so far this week I have been B-A-D!! I made a victoria sponge with strawberries, cream and chocolate buttons for my mums birthday on monday, I managed to eat 2 pieces plus a bag of buttons plus 2 yorkshire puds with dinner, a caramel square AND and glass of wine!! Then yesterday after promising myself faithfully I would not be eating anything bad I had a 99 ice cream with the syrup and 2 danish pastries. Oh the diet is going well, on a positive thought I went for a 1 mile hike with the kids and OH on sunday and yesterday went for 1.5 mile walk in the local forest park with the kids and dog so maybe just maybe I might get away with it! Anyway from today I WILL be good and not eat crap.

We fly over to Cambridge for the christening on Thursday so want to have lost 4lb by Wednesday and hopefully keep if off whilst I am away. Ideally I would like to have 6lb off by 10th July - that should be do able....hopefully:confused:

What a week!! I have so many ups and downs this week that I have not known whether I am coming, going or just plain spinning around on the spot!!

I gained 2.5 last week and only lost 1lb this week. And I know that a loss is still a loss but I was really expecting a bigger loss this week... There is a free festival here once a year. I walked the hour and half to it and then back again. THEN... i walked it again later that night as well a s jumping around and moshing for and hour in the middle!!! Was GUTTED when I got on those scales this week!!

Was a fantastic and awesome night though... made my mind up that I want to do one of the big festivals next year!!!

I had my daughters sports day yesterday in which I ran the parents egg and spoon race!!! :eek: :8855:

Went shopping last week and discovered a shop called Two Seasons and my aim is to fit into the clothes in that shop!!! Also want to be at target by christmas... thats about 20lb in 23 weeks. I can do that if I get my arse in gear!!!!

D'oh.... Just saw the time and I am still sitting here in my dressing gown!!!!

well done on your 1lb, im sure you will have abit more off next week,keep your chin up. xx

23 weeks, I don't even want to think about it!!! congrats on your 1lb loss last week, I bet you will loose more this week as it is cooler and your body won't be storing so much water.

Got back from hols yesterday, we had a great time but ate sooooo much and drank at least my body weight! I also got very little exercise as I had to drive and after driving for 5 hours to get there and then the same back (after staying 5 days - didn't do it all in one day!) I didn't get much walking done! Ah well, WI tomorrow we shall see the damage done then!! xx

How did you get on at weigh in??? Always allow myself a gain after a holiday... too many nice foods!! LOL!!

I feeling good this week. My wii fit is registering a loss so i am happy!! In fact, I am feeling quite positive and have set my final PAT at 10stones 7lb!!! I was going for 11 but think this a healthier weight. I am actually aiming to be a comfortable size 14 in trousers. Really don't want to be stick thin... have grown used to having a few curves and don't want to lose them completely!!! Also bumped into a friend who also following SW and she looks great but she is still trying to lose more... I know it an individual decision but I think she is going to start looking a little gaunt. Anyway... I don't want to be TOO thin... I want to be healthy and I think a size 14 will do me fine!!

Anyway... not counting any loss I may have this week (will find out 2mo!!) This means I have around 26lbs to lose in 23 weeks. This is quite do-able and I am determined to do it!!!

I have a friend joining this week and we have decided we're going to start playing badminton together... a bit more body magic and hopefully it will help with bigger losses!!

Am a little nervous this week actually... because my friend is coming, I have said i'll stay to group. The reason I left is because of another lady who goes to group who has made my life a misery and is part of the reason I have been struggling to get back on track. Not sure if she is going to kick off so may lose loads next week just through pure stress!!!! Watch this space!!!

OOh... didnt realise i hadnt come to tell you all about my fabulous loss this week!!! 3lb!!! WOOOO!!!

Not sure how i'll do on the next weigh in though!! Took a massive leap off the proverbial wagon today!! Oh well. have climbed back on now... didnt actually enjoy the food i ate so i think it well and truly out of my system now!!!

Today I discovered Twitter. Didnt see the point in it at first but think i am getting the hang of it now and it is quite enjoyable and often amusing too!! I am currently following the man who is now in outer space!! Very interesting and extremely addictive!! LOL!!!

Hey Hun sorry I haven't been on here this last week or so. I had last week and this week off work and at home with the kids, needless to say I haven't got much done and have eaten so badly!!! Anyway after I came back from holiday I put on 4lb and still haven't shifted it!!! So this week I went for a 2 mile walk on Saturday, Monday and a 3 mile walk last night. I also got back on track food wise yesterday and I hope to keep on the wagon!! I only have 6 weeks until my brothers wedding and I want to try and shift a stone by then (I can dream). If I loose the weight it will take me down to 9st 4lb which I think should be a good weight as I am only 5'3" and any weight shows on me in an instant! I'm secretly hoping to loose some of my boobage as well as I am currently a 32H and I would love to be a E,F or even a G as it would make life so much easier!!! and buying bras would be cheaper!!!! I'm so glad to hear that you have had a 3lb loss good going. Fingers crossed we will have a good week this week too! x

Not been doing good!! Have had major gains the last two weeks and am feeling rather down. Can't even bring myself to tell you what I gained as I am ashamed of myself (though not as bad as some peoples gains in one week that i heard of!!). But it my own fault and just need to sit down... re-read all my SW books, write a plan for the week and stick to it and just start getting back on track. I know this works and i am getting angry with myself as it is bloody easy plan to follow. I just seem to have lost all will power and motivation!!

Anyhoo... I am digging the rowing machine out and leaving the treadmill set up so I can just jump on whenever, without the excuse of not being arsed to set it all up!! My daughter went to bed quite late tonight so I am anticipating a couple of hours to myself in the morning where i will sit down and write out a complete meal plan for this week including snacks. If sprog doesnt get up (fingers and toes crossed) i will try to post it here so you can all vet it for me and give tips if needs be. Am majorly wanting to get back on track and any help will be greatly appreciated. SO SO SO don't want to undo all the hard work I have already put in so far.

Anyway... enough ranting from me. See you all tomorrow xxx

Rowing machine and treadmill eh hun!!!! il come and move in for a month lol id have no excuise for doing hardly any exercise then lmao. anyways lil miss keep ur chin and dont worry about the gain, u will get it off again in no time. And ive more than fell off the waggon hun so il be needing ur encoragement to keep me in line hehe :gen126:

Hey hun I know what you mean about falling off the wagon I have put on 6lb in the last 3 weeks to I am determined to get that off and more before the end of august as only 4.5 weeks until I head over to Yorkshire for the wedding and seeing loads of my old friends while I am there and I really really want to look my best.I asked my mum to get me an annual car pass for our local forrest park for my birthday so my Oh, me and the kids can go and park the car and walk round it as often as we like for free so we have been taking the dog 3 - 4 times a week since we came back from the christening however this week I haven't managed to get down at all as Elle our youngest has contracted hand foot and mouth and is really poorly so I don't really want to take her out too much. As well as that My oh is in a its a knock out competition of charity tonight as by the time we get home from that (if me and the kids manage to go dependant on how elle feels) it will be time for the kids to go to bed and jon and I to relax!!Fingers crossed for both of us to get back on track and get exercising and get rid of some of those lbs!! xx

Thanx girlies. Am having a slightly lazy day today. Furthest I shall be going is the post office and may pop in sainsburys.

Woke up and had couscous cake for brekkie... quite nice!!! LOL!!! But only 3syns which is less than if i'd have had toast as the only margerine I have is 2 syns a teaspoon and I have also ran out of eggs so couldn't have them!!

I have just realised it is lunchtime now!!! Don't think I shall eat now til dinner later. We are having Chicken Chasseur (chicken=hexb, sauce=3syns) with mashed potatoes, savoy cabbage and carrots.
I will be making some bombay bhajis later which are syn free along with another couscous cake. I shall be able to snack on these this evening and possibly some ryvita as my second hexb spread with laughing cow triangles as a hexa.

That sounds all on plan to me... fingers crossed I can stick to it!!!

its all sounding good to me hun, yummy couscous cake to :D

mmmmmmmm... chicken chasseur was L.U.S.H!!!!

Well.. am still in positive mode today.. though have only had coffee so far this morning!! I am going to go have a brunch of quorn sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs and toast (hexb) in a few minutes!!
I am thinking about having a kedgeree for dinner tonight. Got some smoked fish quite cheap at the weekend and I haven't made a kedgeree in a few years!! Not entirely sure what to have with it though!! :confused:

The couscous cake is an old fave but I couldn't remember how to make it... my new obsession is Twitter and a nice man on there sent me a link to a recipe which is only 2syns for the whole cake!!

My Slimming world Recipes

There are a few recipes on there... really want to try the pancakes again as these look tasty too!!! Not too sure about the weetabix chocolate cake... 28syns for the whole cake doesn't sound good to me. Would rather have a Kitkat chunky if I honest!! :8855:

So ladies.... what have you all done to the weather today??;) It is so cold here this morning, I have a jumper on and have been doing the housework purely so I can keep warm without resorting to putting the heating on!! :8855: Stoopid british weather!!!

Morning (afternoon) hun, glad you are keeping positive, the weather is so awful isn't it, thankfully its ok here at the mo but give crap for later and the rest of the week which is typical as taking kids and Jon to the coast for his birthday on Saturday but we are determined to go anyway!! I need to save some syns for that I think!!

The cake sounds yum and only 2 syns I could cope with that~!! x

Great to hear you sounding so determined PandaGirl ~ you have put me in the notion for chicken chasseur, it seems like forever since I ate that and I love it! How is the exercise going? I'm having a day off (only started Mon lol) but back to it tomorrow, xx

Had the brunch which was yummilicious!! But ended up having syn free potato wedges with some bread and butter for tonights dinner. Was equally lush!! Followed this with rice pudding on which i managed to burn my lip!! LOL!!! And I have spent the evening just chilling out, watching a film and chatting to friends online. Good Times!!

Now..... it is one o'clock in the sodding morning and I am still awake!!! I am also freezing so I am gonna head to bed and at least try to get ome sleep!!!

Night night all xxxx

Back