PandaGirl

Good Luck at WI and your week ahead :)

xxx

Hey Pandagirl, Don't worry about WI, I know how you feel though about expecting a gain but still feeling gutted if you have. This weekend has been a nightmare for me, everything I have eaten has been naughty. My OH and I are having a bit of a rough time and he flew home to stay with his mum for the weekend and only came home last night (he decided that it was better to be with the kids) so I comfort ate like a good un! Oh well this week I AM going to be good. I'm weighing in this afternoon and am hoping against hope that at the best I will have lost or gained nothing and at the worst I have gained 2lb! Fingers, legs and toes crossed for both of us hun. By the way that cake looked so lush!

Ooooh hun keep ur chin up you may not have gained, i seriously had the week from hell last week as had bad news "twice" :( so i thought id gained but was really supprised at w.i as i lost 1lb :)

How did you do lovely! xx

Hey all. I went. I gained 2lb!! :cry: Really pi$$ed off with myself. Never again am I making chocolate cake!!!! Anyway... fresh day.... start again. Though have been so down the last couple of days all I want to do is eat junk food!! Can't tell you what is wrong because I don't know myself!! BUT.. I shall be trying my hardest to stay on track this week. Need to stay focussed and stop letting certain people get to me (that is prob why I down actually. Whenever she gets in touch I am left feeling physically and emotionally drained).
Ok... I am eating a Freddo as I type but it is still within my syns. As will be the butter I am planning to add to my jacket potatoes later!!! ;) Have 2 healthy extras left as well so I'm going to indulge and have 2oz of cheese on them too!!!

Went to a barbecue last night. Food was LUSH!! Alcohol was too!!! :D Today so far I actually haven't eaten all that much. Breakfast was so late that it became lunch!! I had poached eggs on toast (hexb) and a choccy sprinkles mullerlight YUMMY!! Had a banana as a snack and have just this second polished off a freddo bar (5.5syns). I am having two large jacket potatoes (comfort eating on free food!!) with butter (8syns) and 2oz of cheese (hexa and hexb) later on tonight. I may have another mullerlight too. Oooh!! No, I may cut up some strawberries and grapes and melon instead. YUM!!!

Tomorrow looks to be boring AGAIN!! If the weather is nice I shall have to walk somewhere. Not sure where as I no money but I am sure I can find somewhere!! If weather is crap then I shall stay in and continue to feel sorry for myself :D:D

Sorry this post bit miserable!! Come on people... I really need cheering up. Any good jokes?? PM me any dirty ones :D:D:D I not easily offended either!!!

PLEASE MAKE ME SMILE!!! Am sick of being grouchy!!!

Ah bless ya! YOu can lose the 2lb next week! Iv 4lb to lose to get where I was 2 weeks ago ffs!?

You will be fine - weather meant to be ok so a nice walk will help ya :) Go for a run maybe!
xxx

HEHE!! the thought of me running has cheered me up!! :D

Am feeling a bit better now to be honest. Think I was just having one of those moments and needed to get it out!!! :rolleyes:
Have stuck to plan today. Possibly not eating enough actually. Haven't had that fruit salad and I am quite full so don't think I'm going to either. Will aim to eat more fruit and veg tomorrow.
I am going swimming tomorrow now so that will get me out the house for a bit. Will go for a walk in the morning as well. Or possibly do my Wii personal trainer for half hour. That should kill me off
:8855:

Morning hun, I hope that you are feeling better, Never worry about the gain, you will have it off you in no time at all. It looks like its going to be another lovely day so go for a nice long walk, Ive never been to Coventry so can't advise where to go to - sorry!

Anyway if all else fails you get that Wii out and give it a good bashing(that sounds rather rude actually). I bet you will be able to loose the 2lb from this week plus a little extra if you put your mind to it. As for this woman if she contacts you just tell her to go away that you don't need the hassle (I know its hard but it will be better for you in the long run, you don't need people dragging you down). Keep your pecker up babe and keep smiling you should be so proud of yourself to have come this far and you will defintely get to where you want to be. xx

Well.. I stayed the same this week and I'm not entirely sure why since I stuck to plan. Totally let loose last night and had a bag of chips with my daughter but have started the morning with determination to bl**dy lose this week!!! Have had half a melon so far. Will have a muller as well I think. Bit of a test today... have a meeting at the school where there will be free tea, coffee, biscuits and samosas!!! I LOVE SAMOSAS!! A friend is coming too, for the food, so has promised not to let me waver!! LOL!!
Have remembered to take the chicken out of the freezer (miracles do occur!!) and so dinner tonight will either be a nice Roast or chicken and rice. Not quite made my mind up yet!!

Last edited:
Morning Pandagirl, am so glad that you are feeling more positive and back on plan. I wouldn't worry about the bag of chips they are only potatoes after (thats what I keep telling myself!!) just include them in your syns and all will be good. God I wish meetings my wee ones school included samosas. I'm lucky if I get a cuppa!! Hope all goes well for you today will keep my fingers crossed. x

Hello hun, glad your sounding more of a happy bunny and not so down, also sorry i aint been about much lol its been all go this end latley :) but im back now to keep a good hold of you and myself on the old sw waggon cos ive fell off again but am back on it now and this time im staying on it hehe.:grouphugg:

I can't believe I just did that!! Was typing my reply and had almost finished and instead of pressing shift+w I pressed Ctrl+w!!! :doh:

Thank you honeys for your support. This place really is a godsend!! And so far so good this week. Have managed to stay on plan ALL WEEK!!! :eek::eek::eek: Even worked a milky bar into my syns yesterday!!! I am feeling better for it as well. My wii fit is also registering that i have lost so fingers crossed that the scales at WI also register that loss!!!

Not been up to much to be honest. Have watched the entire 5th series of House this week online :D:D:D Is VERY good but I won't spoil it for anyone!!!
Have also been sorting out loads of old stuff that I no longer use or that no longer fits me, to go onto ebay. Have loads to list this weekend :rolleyes:!!

ooh..... I am upgrading my aquarium this weekend!! I currently have a 60ltr tank and my mum is letting me have her old 120ltr tank!! I quite excited about being able to have some larger fish!! Gonna be fun setting it up though :rolleyes::rolleyes: Lol!!

Have been trying to sort through some of my debts this week too. Have done a couple of balance transfers so far. Am going to attempt getting my interest frozen on the credit cards. Fingers crossed they are nice to me!!

Not much more to tell really. How boring am I??? :8855::8855:

Well... if anything remotely exciting happens over the weekend I will let you know but I very much doubt anything will top my new aquarium!!!

Hey Pandagirl, so glad to hear from you, was just thinking about when before I came on here as I hadn't heard anything in a couple of days. Nothing exciting with me, I have changed my WI day to Friday and lost a lb this week so ok. Trying to sort stuff out with my OH and get back on track. Having a night in tonight (well every night is a night in) but brining mattress into living room, watching dvds in bed, eating total crap and drinking - totally different to anything we do so thought it might be fun to let all hang out for a change. No doubt I will NOT have lost anything next friday - although I do have a week to claw a loss back!!

Your aquarium sounds great we used to have a little 40L one for my son but we had to leave it at my mum in laws house for safe keeping when we moved back to northern ireland. Some day I do intend on getting the ferry over (instead of flying) and collecting the stuff we had to leave (we had so much stuff that we couldn't fit all in the removal lorry - my mums fault she booked the lorry!!). Anyway I hope you have a good weekend and I'll keepmy fingers crossed that you get your cards sorted. I'm trying to get a loan at the mo and proving a nightmare.xx

Helloooooo!!! Am quite happy this week. Went to weigh in this morning and I have lost 3 and half pounds this week!!! :D:D:D FINALLY started shifting it off again!!! Lets hope this is the start of great losses to come!! LOL!!
Just had my mum round and we celebrated my loss with a pork and stuffing batch!!! NICE!!!!

My new tank is in place, just needs water adding to it which I will probably do tonight at some point. Need to get a new heater for it along with a load of stuff for my cat. She has been a housecat for the last year and a half because she tends to attract fleas like the light attracts moths!! BUT.... she doing my head in!!! Gonna start worming and fleaing her properly now and start kicking her out!! Means I can have the back door open and bedroom windows (she tries jumping down from the upstairs!!). Also means less smelly cat box changes and less cat hair around the place and less scratching of walls!!!!! Am slightly worried about cars and stuff but she wasn't always a house cat and she has escaped a couple of times at night only to return in the morning telling me off for not being there when she wanted in at 4am!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ARGH!!! just noticed time!! Best go pick my daughter up from school!!!! :8855::8855:

Have you ever been so confused that you don't know where you are coming from or where you are going or what you should do next? I am in a situation that is slowly taking over my life. I would love to be able to go forward in time to see if what I choose to do now has the end results I want. I want the happy ending and as much as I want believe it WILL happen it is just the WHEN that is killing me.
I am not ready to go into details with you all yet and I know this isn't going to make sense at all, to any of you, but I just needed to get it off my chest as I don't really have anyone to speak to about this. I am wishing for that nice little padded, sound-proofed room again so I can go throw a massive tantrum and scream as loud as I want!!! That would make me feel SO much better!! If I was prime minister, those rooms would come as standard in EVERY house!!!

Plan gone to pot a little bit this week. Went to a pub yesterday with my sis-in-law and our kids. Bl**dy expensive jacket pots so said sod it and had the worlds biggest burger!!! It was layered from the bottom... proper meat burger, bacon, tomatoes, another burger, big wedge of grated cheese, mayonnaise!!! It was DELICIOUS!!! But so not SW friendly!!!! Came home and thought sod it again and had a big slice of Vienetta ice-cream!!!! Finished the night with a couple of VERY LARGE brandys!!! :p

Am just having a coffee and wondering what to eat. I want to stay on plan but you know what it is like when you are stressed... all I want is comfort food!!! I may be getting in some large baked potatoes later and saving some syns for butter and cheese!!!

Hope everyone elses week has been better than mine!

:grouphugg:

Have you ever been so confused that you don't know where you are coming from or where you are going or what you should do next? I am in a situation that is slowly taking over my life. I would love to be able to go forward in time to see if what I choose to do now has the end results I want. I want the happy ending and as much as I want believe it WILL happen it is just the WHEN that is killing me.
I am not ready to go into details with you all yet and I know this isn't going to make sense at all, to any of you, but I just needed to get it off my chest as I don't really have anyone to speak to about this. I am wishing for that nice little padded, sound-proofed room again so I can go throw a massive tantrum and scream as loud as I want!!! That would make me feel SO much better!! If I was prime minister, those rooms would come as standard in EVERY house!!!

Plan gone to pot a little bit this week. Went to a pub yesterday with my sis-in-law and our kids. Bl**dy expensive jacket pots so said sod it and had the worlds biggest burger!!! It was layered from the bottom... proper meat burger, bacon, tomatoes, another burger, big wedge of grated cheese, mayonnaise!!! It was DELICIOUS!!! But so not SW friendly!!!! Came home and thought sod it again and had a big slice of Vienetta ice-cream!!!! Finished the night with a couple of VERY LARGE brandys!!! :p

Am just having a coffee and wondering what to eat. I want to stay on plan but you know what it is like when you are stressed... all I want is comfort food!!! I may be getting in some large baked potatoes later and saving some syns for butter and cheese!!!

Hope everyone elses week has been better than mine!

:grouphugg:
I don't know what to say other than I hope things turn out the way you want. I think all of us at some point in our lives have situations to deal with that we think we can't cope with but luckily 'most' of us do, I hope you are one of them :grouphugg:

Thanks hun... don't think I really wanted advice... was just really needing to let it out and taking it out on the computer keyboard relieves a lot of stress!!! I hope it works out too though!!

Bit of an off plan day today. Not good considering I have weigh-in in the morning!!! Will have to jog there now!!

Just heading off to bed now to dream of Richard Armitage... phwoar!!! LOL!!!

Night night xxx

Morning PandaGirl

I hope all is going well and that WI has been ok. Don't worry about letting it all out on here that is what we are here for! I hope that things go to plan but just remember that if it is meant to be it will happen and all things happen for a reason. BIG Hugs in the mean time though. x

Back