PandaGirl

PandaGirl

ALMOST NORMAL!!!
Well.... here goes my attempt at one of these things. I have found everyone elses to be inspiring and many have cheered me up and made me smile again.
This is attempt number god knows what at SW!!! I first joined about 7 years ago and lost 3 and half stones only to stop going to group and pile it all AND MORE back on again. I tried many times to re join but my heart was never in it.
This time is different though. I finally realised I had to do something about my weight when I could barely walk. I was 16 stones 3lb at my heaviest and had developed plantar fascitus (sp??) a very painful condition that almost always seen me collapsing when i got out of bed because i couldnt stand. :(
I joined a morning group last april and have so far lost 54lb.... it was a bit more than this but I have had a bad few weeks!!!

OK........... it is 2.45am and I am finding it impossible to sleep. I have A LOT going on in my life right now which means all healthy eating ideas havd totally zoomd out the window!! BUT.... I am slowly getting back on track. :happy036: I am walking into town tomorrow to get weighed and I am hoping that I will have lost something!!! I gained 11.7lbs in the last couple of months so my mini aim is to lose that again :fingerscrossed: Obviously I don't expect to have lost that all in one week, unless I can chop a leg off and survive til i climb on those scales!!! :8855::8855::8855:
OK... I am rambling cuz it so late!!! I'll probably read this back tomorrow and it won't make any sense!!! LOL!!! Oh well.... it'll give you all something to smile about !!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!! I weighed in this morning at Boots and I have lost a fantastic 6lbs!!!!! I am sooooooooo chuffed. Though this was followed by a celebration with one of the fabulous mega-lovely scrummy yummy triple chocolate muffins from Greggs!!!!!!
I am so happy though. Kick start I needed and all on my first week of not going to group at the end of it.

Have my brother and sister in law round for dinner tonight with my gorgeous nephew. All that is missing is the bottle of wine!!!!!

I am spending the day with my sister in law and it is gonna take all my will power to stay on plan!!! Their house is full of goodies and she makes lovely baguettes which are SOOOOO not-on plan!!! LOL!!!!
I have made a syn free quiche which will be coming with me in a lunch box so I have no reason to fall off the wagon today!!!

Anyway... have to go get dressed!!! hehe!!!

Hello all!!! It been a few hectic days which saw me crash and burn last night!!! I had pizza for dinner followed by the worlds biggest bag of bombay mix!! I felt awful eating it and felt awful afterwards too!!!
Lets just say i am fighting my *week and .... "MEN!!" :boohoo: LOL!!
Anyway, back on track today... I am a green day girl, I generally love my carbs!!! BUT... today I have allocated myself a red day just so I can try that delicious looking Chicken Cake. My brother and sister in law are coming to dinner so they can try it too. Will be having chopped mixed salad dressed in extra light mayo to go with it. YUM!!
As i don't do red days very often I was a little worried over what to have for lunch. Ended up having salmon dressed with dill and large salad. Was completely lush!!! :D

Glad you still poitive and you know where you have gone wrong :)
Enjoy your chicken cake :)
xxx

Hi hun, just wanted to say your diary really struck a chord with me, well done on your fantastic weigh loss, you must really feel the difference. As for the naughtyness........ Back on track, or else.
Good luck hun,
xxx

Hi, thank you for your kind replies!! I am desperately clawing onto the back of that wagon though after yesterday it is with my fingertips!!!
Chicken Cake was GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Loved it and so did everyone else!!! But then yesterday, I have no idea what happened but I totally blew it!! I had TWO... yes... TWO kit kat chunky's:eek::eek::eek: and some cheesecake (big slice!!!):eek::eek::eek: that apparantly are not part of the plan!! I enjoyed them at the time but now the feeling of disappointment in myself has hit. I know I should just brush myself down and get straight back up but I am starting to think that I shall never be able to do this on my own!! I know the plan inside out so why am I "cheating"???? I'm doing my own head in!!! LOL!! I know exactly what i'd be saying if it was someone else who had written this, so why do we never practise what we preach??? Man...I annoy me!!! :argh:

RIGHT THEN............... back on track.... AGAIN!!!! Will someone please give me a kick up the proverbial?!?!?!?! :D:D Shouldn't be too hard today. Although my daughter is only seven, she is very mature and always thinking of others so I was woken with lovely presents at 6.30am!!! LOL!! My sister in law took her out saturday to get me something for mothers day and she chose everything by herself, so this is the first mothers day that i not known or even bought my own gifts!! Anyway... She got me a recipe book in which I can write all my fave slimming recipes (her words!), and also a dvd (Definately Maybe) because it looks all girly and mumsy!! And my fave was a bottle of brandy!!!!!!! So i shall be saving some syns for that later :drunk: hehe!!! So NO CHOCOLATES!!!! I have no excuses today!!!

Will be going to see my mum in a few hours and if my friend doesnt let me down, we shall be going to watch some woodturners at the local nature park. I am hoping they will be letting people have a go!!! I really want to get my hands on a chainsaw :8855: Everyone keeps saying they will probably just give you a chisel to use NOT a chainsaw!!!! I think they're just mean!!!! hehe!!!! Anyhoo... shall be posting my food diary in here later so you can all check on me and boot me if needed!!! :asskick:

I'm exactly the same hun - know the plan inside out but still cheat. Can you kick my ar*e and I'll return the favour? Hehe - enjoy mother's day x

I'll kick your butt hun!!! lol!!! oooooh!! i've gone all italic!!! LOL!!! How've I managed that??? hehe!!!
Well,,, I have just returned from my mums where she was dishing up chocolate cake as we arrived and gave us all a large slice!!!! I went to say "no thank you I am sticking to plan" what I actually said was "oooh, chocolate cake!!!" LOL!!! Oh well!!! I am sure I will get back on plan eventually!!!!

Good morning to all!!!!!!!

Had a lovely evening... i did all my ironing (which is a miracle for me!!!!) and then sat with a brandy and coke and watched the dvd my daughter bought me. Became a typical girl and had good cry over the mushy bits too :8855:

Okay.... today is weigh in day and I can honestly say I have no idea how it is going to go :confused::confused::confused: I am hoping, beyond all hope, that I have STS but I won't be surprised if I gain. BUT........ I have woken with a sense of determination today. I WILL STAY ON PLAN!!! I am going away, camping, in 4 weeks so would like to lose as much as possible before then. I would like to be at 11 stone but that means losing at least 13lbs in four weeks!!! 3lb a week on average, and I dont hold my hopes up!!! :sigh: Will just do as good as I possibly can!!!!

Anyhoo.... really should get off tinterweb and get daughter ready for school :D:D

I've been feeling really low these last few days. It is "that time of the month" but also, I've been feeling extremely lonely. I have recently lost a lot of my friends due to one persons **** stirring and I am starting to find it hard to know who I can still trust and who is going to go spread a little more **** around. I feel like I am back in school and the bullies are turning everyone against me. I am angry at them and I am angry at myself for letting them get to me so much. As such, my eating has turned to comfort eating and I am terrified that I am going to put all my weight back on. I really don't want this to happen but I am not sure how to get over this and move on. I have avoided coming on here as I didnt know what to say to explain why my eating so erratic. That, and my confidence has taken a severe knocking and I no longer know whether people are just gonna tell me where to go or not. I apologise for being so miserable. I just really need to get back on plan but I don't know how or even if I have the strength to do it. I know this sounds like a childish reason but I have gone from being really busy and out going to staying in all day avoiding people, just in case they've decided to believe what this cow is saying. All this has taken me right back to when i was at school where I was constantly teased. I know I'll get past this eventually but right now it feels as though this never gonna end. :cry:

Ohhh hunnie BIG HUGGS :hug99: sounds like you had a rough few days!! Get back on that sw wagon asap hun i fell off for 3 weeks and have put on to. am starting again today

Thank you furrystomper (am loving that name!!).
I WILL get back on!! Just finding it hard to get motivated at the moment!!! I get up determined every morning though. Feeling extra determined today. Have decided I am gonna learn to speak german!! SO.... that will take up some of my "sitting around feeling sorry for myself" time (hopefully) and will therefore give me less time to think about food and actually eating it!!! LOL!!!
I also gonna write out a menu for the next month and try to stick to it!!! This will also help on money side of things. Another issue that been getting me down lately (me and most of the country though!!).

Actually.... am feeling quite positive again. I so glad you responded furrystomper. Even though you just one person, you made me feel a little better. I hope you get back on that wagon with me hun. Maybe together we can hold each other on (or tighten each others straps so we cant jump off again!!!) LOLOL!!!! Either way.... I'm not gonna let insignificant people get me down any more. What they're saying is total crap so why should I let it get to me so much?! SOD THEM ALL!!!

Today is a new day and I WILL DO IT!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:8855: Just read my last post!! That brandy I had sure did the trick!!! :8855:

Busy day today... Managed to get up at some ridiculous hour this morning and me and my daughter went bargain hunting at the local car boot. We bought home some good old classic videos that have regressed me into my childhood again!!! Does anyone else remember The Raggy Dolls??? My daughter had never heard of them :eek::eek::eek: ok... she only 7yrs old but that not the point!!! Lol!!!

We are heading out to a friends house in a little while. Must be mad considering she lives an hours walk away and it been chucking down the hailstones all morning!!!

Then tonight we have decided to stay at my sister in laws house and she is making a potato bake!! sounds lush but will more than likely not be on plan!!! OH WELL!!! I do feel a lot more determined today though. Feeling a lot better in myself too which is ALWAYS a good thing!!!

Hello again, glad i was a little help to u, and yer the idea of someone keeping me on the wagon is appealing as ive been for my wi!!!!!!! sooo not happy, 3 weeks missed and 5lb on :doh: :cry:
Oh well im back on track now so hopefully it will be off again in no time.

Hey hun. I desperately need to get back on track too. Havent bothered walking into town this week cuz I know I will have gained. I am struggling so much at the minute and it is starting to drive me insane!!!

Every day I wake up with best intentions but somewhere between waking and sleeping, it all goes down drain!!!

Well..... again..... i am climbing back aboard and will be trying my hardest to stay on board!!! Feel free to message me if you feel you need a chat or a moan!!! LOL!!!

Cheers i will do, we can keep each other on track

where have i been to miss your diary??
its fab, at one point i wanted to jump through the computer screen and give you a big hug...
i just wanted to say well done on your loss so far xxx

i forgot to mention 'chicken cake' is my recipe and im really happy you enjoyed it ...its one of my fav meals
xx

Back