PandaGirl

lol i love reading ur diary hun you nevere fail to make me chuckle to myself as i can see so much of you in me....... cant resist temtation. :D

Hehe!! I now have that song playing!!! "All I desire... Temptation!!!" :8855::8855::8855:

Am a little excited today!!!!! I am going away tomorrow for my first holiday in 10 years!!! :happy036: It will be daughters first ever holiday too, though we been a little mean to her!! I am going away with my brother and his wife and their baby and we've told my girl it is just a day trip :8855::8855: can't wait to see her face when she realises its a proper holiday!!! hehe!!!

This does mean that my diet is about to go totally up the spout :rolleyes: They been telling me about this bakery that sells freshly baked, homemade pasties and cream teas and lethal cidar and ice cream with clotted cream and something called a cheesey steve :confused: LOL!! TOTALLY sounds like my kind of shop!!!!

Had my hair cut yesterday too, for the first time in a year, so I am feeling quite refreshed!! I will have to read through some of the stickys and figure out how to load pics on here. Not today though.... too much to do. That said I'd better get off and start doing it!!! :crazy:

bet your lil girl will be well suprized bless her, make sure you have a fantastic time hun :D

Oh I will!!! LOL!! I am just about packed now!! Just a few things to do in the morning. Apparantly I am being picked up at 6am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This means getting up at the time of day we are not meant to know exist!!! LOL!!
Am sooooo exhausted, I feel like I gonna pass out so I am heading off to bed and I will see you all soon. Night night xxx

I hope you and your daughter have a great time!!xxx

p.s if you have to go to that bakery shop, eat some for me lol

Hello chucks!!!!!!! We had a fabulous holiday!!! Lovely sunny and hot!!! And no worries... I ate enough from that bakery to have had everyones share!!! :D:D:D Was Lush!!!! So I was quite nervous to step on the scales monday morning but I was pleasantly surprised with just a 2lb gain!!! We did A LOT of walking so most of what i ate must have been walked off!! Back on track this week. Have had a couple of "bad" moments but overall it has been ok. After all the junk food and pastries and ice cream and cakes that we had last week, I have actually been craving healthy foods!! :8855::8855::8855:

Havent had a chance to read through and catch up with everyone yet but I will set aside some time over the weekend. Hope you all well and sticking to the wagon!!!

Glad you had a good time hun and didnt put on much, like said if you was walking lots then that deff helped!! so was your daughter supprized? i bet she loved it :)

She was over the moon at staying for a week!!!!! Had an amazing time!!! Have still been in holiday mode this week though and so have stayed the same :rolleyes::rolleyes: Am totally skint now and have to eat whatever is in the house. Have been given a curry recipe which is syn free and mega cheap to make so will be living on green day curries for a while!!! LOL!!!

Am totally trying to avoid the housework but it is calling me now... GRRRRR!!! :)

Ooooh syn free curry nice. glad your daughter enjoyed it. ive just been to my wi and was just a pound this week :( was hopeing for more lol i can dream hehe. anyways have a good week hun :D

Hi Panda girl

I am so pleased that you had a great holiday, You did really well to have only put on 2lb I can do that in a weekend!!!! I bet your daughter loved it. Curry is meant to be great for speeding up your metabolic rate so you never know you might have lost loads this week.
x

Haha!! Yeah, i may have done had i actually stuck to what i planned!!! Really need to get back onto plan. Although I'm not gaining anything, I'm not losing either and thats not good. I only got a stone or so to go and would like to be at target by xmas!! LOL!!! I am starting right now!!!! again!!!! LOL!!

This only quick one. Just had to reply to your comments!! Will try to jump back on later to give a better update xxx

Hey all. It has been a while hasn't it?!?! I have been quite down this last week or so. Really been missing my friend and so staying on plan became quite impossible. Don't think it helps that it is hormone week!!! LOL!!!
I am in desperate need of help with staying on plan now. Am seriously considering going back to group though only one i can go to is at 7pm on a school night so either i couldnt stayy to group or my daughter is going to be going to bed at stupid o'clock!!!
I have bought this months magazine from tescos and I may try making the Pan Haggerty. Looks relatively simple and quick to make. I'm going to aim to sit down this weekend at some point and make a menu for the week ahead to see if that helps me. If I get chance I will also post it up here and let you all vet it!!! lol!!!

Am seriously considering buying a nintendo wii as well. Love playing on my brothers and the fit board really does make you have a work out. Only problem is that there are no household birthdays coming up and christmas is months away so I can't justify spending all that money just because i'd like one!!! Keep talking myself into and out of it!!! LOL!!!!

Could just eat a tub of ice cream!! Preferably Carte Dor's Triple Chocolate!!! YUM!!!

I DID IT!!!
I sent my friend a message this morning so it is just a case of waiting for a reply now (if i get one!). Well, at least i'll know either way!!

Got myself on the scales this morning two days early. I am still the same as monday which is GREAT!!! Really am going to try sticking to plan now though. I can't afford to put all that weight back on and more than likely gain a hell of a lot more as well. Have decided that if the next three days are still a struggle then I shall go along to the tuesday night class. Have a friend who was interested too so might not have to go alone either!!

Am still debating on the wii. Anyone else own one? Would it be worth getting?

I know - you buy one, then if you don't like it - give it to me!!

What have you got to lose?! Hehe x

I recently bought the wii fit hun and it is good, i try to go on it most days. it is alot of money to pay out but if im honest its worth it cos if i dint have that id do no exercise what so ever lol. keep up the good work hun :)

I lost 4lbs though I have been ill all weekend so it isn't through hard work!! LOL!! Am still ill now. Just necked some upset stomach stuff and am hoping it doesnt come back up!!!! Ordered my wii yesterday but the wii fit was out of stock so imagine my annoyance now that they are stocking a bundle which includes a wii fit and board!!! Am just debating phoning to cancel yesterday order and re-order the one with the wii fit!!!

Back