Pandas Calorie World!

Day 3.
1,580cals.

Brunch - Ready Brek with Semi Skinned milk - 150cal + 70cal, tea with one spoon of half spoon sugar - 20cal.

Cinema - The Croods - small portion of popcorn, hello panda sweets.
Pub - small white wine with dash of lemonade.

Dinner - Rump steak with spicy bean and vegetable strew, bread bun with lurpac.

Extras - small glass of cola with rum.

Exercise - 30 minute walk home from town - 225cals burnt.

6cals left.

Last edited:
Day 4.

I have work from 5pm-1am today. So that will be my exercise, I'm going to try and remember to take my pedometer to see what distance I cover too..

Scales down from 16st 2.5lb to 15st 12.5lb

4lb loss

Last edited:
That's great, well done!

Work hurts my legs, 7.5 miles walked on one shift, 11, 500 steps!!!!

Most of those are done walking back and forth on a 5meters by 4? Then rushing to bar when needed (other end of building) doing barriers on bowling lanes and collecting bowling balls at the end. 150 balls of various weights needing to be reorganised on their stands. My arm aches today, I'm not sure why, I'm used to the job, perhaps it's aching from carrying that 24lb chub I call my God son lol.

Scale hoped (I wanted to make sure that 4lb wasn't a dream tbh) this morning and another 1lb has come off, meaning I've lost 5lb and my first week isn't even started, I'm thinking this is very likely my water weight or that fake weight you carry and lose quickly but gain back quickly too..?

We've been house viewing alday and may just have our house, applying for it Monday, the agent said she'd put in a good word for us to the landlord so tht it's likely we'll get it.

xx

Work and ive got really bad stomach ache :/ think I ate too late, should of held off..

It did but I was sent home at 1pm any ways instead of 5, due to no customers and too many staff.

Lunch - Tesco Cottage Pie - 440cal
Dinner - home made shepards pie - 701cal (I'm over estimated), Mushy Peas 276cal.
Snacks - Galaxy Sundae - 201cal.

133 left.

60 minutes walking - 251cal burnt. Cleaning - 81cal burnt.

Really stressed today, the property we want, we've applied for but I've been told now that my rent arrears in my current property may mean I will fail the reference, it looks as if my partner has it bail me out and pay my rent arrears which is such a huge 'weight' on us when we're already going through a big step together in moving in. :/

Does anyone know much about painting furniture?

Struggling today... I need to get out of the crappy ready meals rut again and get into healthy cooking... I'm lacking on money atm and all my ready meals are reduced (from clearance section) so are cheaper than buying all the ingredients for a meal. I have however a cottage pie in the fridge and other things in the freezer so will make more of an effort tomorrow... also going to start exercise. EA Active Kinect.

Breakfast - nothing
Lunch - Morrisons Nu Me Chicken Korma - 479cal.
Dinner -
Snacks - Lindt Bunny 270cal, peach circles -147cal.

It's not so easy to focus on this healthy eating malark when you have other stressful things going on :(. I hope everything works out with the house and you start to have the time to really give losing weight a proper go. xx

So today I'm even worse haha, I woke up wanting to eat everything in sight.

I had 2 pieces of toast, a packet of breakfast biscuits and a breakfast bar, water and a cup of tea, I'm full so hopefully I'm good now.

Well we've applied for the house now, Daniel paid my rent arrears off, I rang the company giving me a bad mark on my credit report and they rang back and said they'd change it to settled because it's so old (£107 owed apparently that they wrote off), hopefully we'll pass it now and have the house :)

Have I described it yet?

Yesterday I went over cals by about 40cal, because i had 1 to many potatoes on my dinner heh ;)

So today I'm even worse haha, I woke up wanting to eat everything in sight.

I had 2 pieces of toast, a packet of breakfast biscuits and a breakfast bar, water and a cup of tea, I'm full so hopefully I'm good now.

Well we've applied for the house now, Daniel paid my rent arrears off, I rang the company giving me a bad mark on my credit report and they rang back and said they'd change it to settled because it's so old (£107 owed apparently that they wrote off), hopefully we'll pass it now and have the house :)

Have I described it yet?

Yesterday I went over cals by about 40cal, because i had 1 to many potatoes on my dinner heh ;)

You sound much chirpier today! Fingers crossed on the house x

I am, I have got some sharp pains in the top of my lower stomach atm but they'll go eventually. I'm waiting for my exercise bra to dry so I can go on the bike and earn myself some evening calories. I also need to push myself out to the post office as I have a package to send, I was suppose to send it yesterday. :)

10 minutes on stationary bike - 117cals I can't do more as the seat for it is so painful, it's got to be the most painful bike seat I've ever been on.
I'm going to do some Kinect EA Active, still haven't gone out to the post office, will try soon.

Back