Pandas Calorie World!

Cally died at the hospital around 9pm last night, we drove the hour there and collected his body and his cage mate... I'm not sure what to do with myself. 2 in a matter of a month and a half. Cally was my very most favourite...

Day 2 of diet...
Bagel for breakfast,
pasta and sauce ready meal thing, nachos, tango and a cup of coffee so far, ended up sleeping from when I got in 7pm to 10pm, my OH jumped in around 8 and fell asleep too lol. Lazy evening I guess.

Woke up at 10pm and had half a bagel each and I had a cup of tea. Calories should be steady today. Just doing the shopping, trying to go completely veggy now, no chicken. x

Last edited:
Thank you hun, I haven't even felt pain yet, I'm not sure why, I properly haven't really realised whats happened, it was such a shock :/

It will sadly hit you suddenly... And you will be devastated. It doesn't seem real yet as you haven't had time to miss her yet.
Try to remember though, they can't tell you when they are suffering, and that's over now xxxxxx

hope youre ok panda, just remember it was for the best xxxxxxx

Hi Panda, sorry to hear of your loss, hope the grief doesn't hit you too hard

I too have mental health issues - I have suffered with depression officially since 2009, I am on meds but was recently diagnosed with Seasonal Affected Disorder (SAD) and my meds stopped being effective, they have been changed, up, changed and upped again - but finally starting to feel grounded, I have however started to recognise agrophobia symptoms so really trying to beat them

Have enjoyed reading your diary, donna x

Hi Panda, sorry to hear of your loss, hope the grief doesn't hit you too hard

I too have mental health issues - I have suffered with depression officially since 2009, I am on meds but was recently diagnosed with Seasonal Affected Disorder (SAD) and my meds stopped being effective, they have been changed, up, changed and upped again - but finally starting to feel grounded, I have however started to recognise agrophobia symptoms so really trying to beat them

Have enjoyed reading your diary, donna x

Best thing you can do is not give into them before they take hold.. I didn't understand what it was when I first got it as a teen and just did anything to avoid feeling the anxiety that came with going outside. I messed up my life :/ and I'm still struggling.

Losing Cally hit me today, after hearing Pinks song - who knew. I've cleaned my last two babies out (Kenya and Zuki), we're going to try and bond them together since Zuki lost Zambi a month and a half ago and now Kenya losing Cally. Thing is, Cally and Kenya were very sociable and cuddly, I'm afraid Zuki isn't that type of pig and therefore won't be a good match for Kenya who's used to not giving his cage mate space.

I have a friend coming round to do my hair later on, I'm not sure if she's wanting to sleep but I'd rather be alone but we'll see... Going to talk, watch movies, have my hair cut and basically just be girls. We have similar problems happening in our relationships, although I think my OH is more receptacle to my needs then hers is, as in mine doesn't go off his head if I say I'm not being shown affection enough or something (that isn't the problem but an example).

So today I've had

1 coffee with 2 tsps of coffee mate and 1 of half spoon sugar.
1 ready meal - Cheese, mushroom and leek bake (unsure on calories)
Some malteasers

As my friends here I haven't got any food in so we're having take away. x

Ended up having n Indian, vegetable biryani with vegetable curry sauce and a plain naan.

She did sleep but my OH turned up so she slept on sofa. I had my fringe cut and dead hair cut off, nothing major. I did have my hair french braided though so that I had a side pony so from one side of head all the way round to oppisite ear. Loved it.

X

sounds lovely, you should have taken a pic! xxxx

:/ yeah I should have. We'll get it done again sometime. 4 or 5 days veggy now... diet on and off but I'm starting to relog so getting bk there. Off monday to thursday this week.

To the couples who live together, do you have a joint account and if your wages arent equal, how to you divide your money/bills?

I had a joint account with my ex husband and he always earned loads more than me... We basically could spend what we wanted if the other agreed. Worked well as I'm not materialistic and he was so he earned and spent more :D

we have a joint account, hubby earns more than me, we tend to withdraw a weekly allowance, we have two kids tho so its easier for us to do it this way, a lot of my friends have separate accounts then have a joint account where they both contribute for all the bills, shopping etc and then whatever is in their own account is theirs

we have a joint account and speak 2 each other about what we need etc and just take it from there,he earns more than me xxxx

:( So sorry to hear about Cally. Hope you are coping ok <3

hey, I'm doing okay. I seem to be blocking the pain, I feel like I'm going to a place that will create the pain of losing him and I run the opposite way :/
Kenya seems to be doing okay and I expected him to be depressed because he was very close to Cally but seems to be doing okay, we're going to try and bond our last two pigs this week, Kenya and Zuki.

This week I have lentil bolonaise and shepards pie this week, really enjoying being vegetarian tbh... I had a McDonalds veggy wrap and it was really nice.

Hope they both bond well and can be happy together.

I am gutted I need to leave my piggies as moving for a new job on Monday (live in at a hotel job so no pets). Thankfully my mum and dad are going to care for them,I was crying thinking I would need to have them adopted. I will come back and visit obviously. Sadly needs must and the job is too good to pass up.

Glad you are enjoying being veggie. I have days where I seriously consider turning but not sure I would manage.

I'm surprised by how easy it has been to convert, I make little mistakes like, I had haribo type sweets a few days ago, have animal products in them.

We haven't bonded them yet. I'm a little scared as I don't want either hurt and I certainly don't want zuki miserable again. He's put on loads of weight since zambi died.

Went on an interesting experience last night with my best friend, a secret cinema package at a hotel near her. We watched magic mike, had a cocktail each, nachos and popcorn to on share. It was on wowcher. Really nice, although my friend left early as her mom couldn't keep izaak calm, her baby.

I have been asked to be his godmother :)

It was nice, it was like a room with comfortable tub chairs and a pull down projector screen... tables to pop the food which was included on. Really nice!

Back