Panda's Slimming World.

Do you or have you watched a show called nashville?

B - 2 alpen light bars (heb)
L - small portion of spicy red lentil and dhal soup, grapes, ponbears - 4syns.
D - pix a max of morrison salad - tomatoes, 2 boiled eggs, cucumber, cheese hea, beetroot and ham.

S- 1 large cafe nero cappichino with semi skinned milk 4.5syns (update syns asap) 2 brown sugar 2syns?, apple.

Last edited:
Today wasnt as bad as I expected, I didnt feel as run down but I'm feeling it now, saw my mom this evening, she seems fine.

Tomorrow - 10-5pm work, 1hr dog walk before bus back home. I'm starting my exercise this week, using my bike and rowing machine, starting at 20 minutes a day. I have 1 month to get 1/2st off for newquay holiday for 2 days.

We're going back there again September, October time also for a week, but self catering means staying on plan, minus two lunches out, 1 being pasty and scones, and other being fish and chips. Cant miss out on them in cornwall!

Nsv - I feel more comfortable in my work uniform and find my top stomach isnt sticking out now :)

This morning my lungs are burning so much ive tried to arrange cover for half of my shift. Its at the top of my lungs but lower then the throat. :(

I faced it and called in sick, before hand I got into a state and started throwing up tho. *sigh*

Hope you feel better soon! And no I've never watched Nashville.

B - 3tbsp of chopped tomatoes, 4tbsp of baked beans, 2 rashers of bacon - fat removed, 1 fried egg, actifry potato cubes (oil 2syns) 2 fried pieces of wholemeal bread (HEB).
S - Tea (sweetener, semi skimmed milk HEA), milky bar - 7syns, muller light greek yogurt 1/2syn. Syns so far 9.5syns.

L - Ham sandwich (made by the OH) fatless ham, 2 slices of wholemeal bread - 5syns (2.5each). tomato and 1tbsp of light mayo 2syns.

Syns so far (and no more) 16.5. Daniel doesn't really understand measuring things tbh but the way i'm feeling, I'll just not have anymore syns.

D - spicy mince (mince, celery, chopped tomatoes and onions) and mashed swede. Boy, was it spicy! Had to wear a gas mask cooking it lol.

Cup of tea, milk hea.

Chest is still hurting but my heaving and being sick has stopped although when i cough too hard, i feel panicy which nearly starts it off again. SP at scales -3.5lb however, it said something similar last week on Sunday and by the Wednesday was 1/2lb loss, although I drank more fizzy drink last week and I'm not doing that this week, only drank fizzy on Wednesday so should be okay. x

Last edited:
Lungs itching today, slightly better than burning.

Going to sort the two forgotten rooms today and do some things in the garden.

Even though I don't feel well, I'm going to start my exercise today. Rowing machine and exercise bike.

B - Banana, cup of tea unsure if I'm going to syn or have milk as my HEA. We'll see. Not really wanting anything else and it's only a hour or two until lunch time.
L - Chicken and Herb supernoodles (light ones).
S - Sunbites - 120cals = 6syns. 1 350ml glass of sugar free squash. (need to get mroe water into me!!)
S - Rivita original 1.5syns, philly light 2syns.
D - 2 home made sw burgers (mince meat, egg yoke and chilli flakes), 1 60g wholemeal bun (HEB), 2 slices of light dairylea (HEA) Morrisons Coleslaw - 2 tbsp = 4.5 syns. Actifry skinny fries - Oil 1syn (two portions so split the oil?)

15syn
No exercise, coughing hasn't really stopped.

Last edited:
Realised I didn't syn my milk yesterday >.< so was over syns :(

B - Nothing
L - Sweet Chilli Light Supernoodles - Free. Ryvita (3, 2 are HEB, 1 is 1.5syns) 3 TBSP of Lightest Philly 3.5syns? It says 25g = 1.5syns but a TBSP is 15g lol. Tomtato/Cucumber. 3 mini light baby bell HEA.
S - Pom Bears 4.5syns Packet of chewits - 6 syns (best discovery!) and a Red apple.
D - Jerk mince with tomatoes, green beans, baked beans and peppers, served with a mini corn on the cob. Tasted amazing!

Syns = 15.5syns (again), I'm just so bored today >.< Need to stop consuming my syns before dinnertime, or learn to eat free stuff, although it's the end of the week which for me means barely anything in that can go off (as it's been used or gone off).

Tesco shopping came a moment ago but at the same time, all the fruit in it are oranges and apples because strawberries and raspberries are cheaper in the market.

Last edited:
Least you were only 1ish over, can just make that up in the week or something

WI's tomorrow so weeks nearly ended. Properly less today if I can but my syns are being maxed out most days.

I tend to max mine, going over by a few generally doesnt seem to make much difference.

B - nothing.
L - thick tuna sandwich with tuna, tomato, cucumber and lettuce. Light mayo - 2tbsp
Water
Chewits - 6 syns.

D- dominos, chocolate, triffle lol. Needed it as I was starting to bend... new week, 100% back on track.

2.5lb loss, 1stone award :) yippie

Last edited:
04-07-2013!

Breakfast -
HEB & part of HEA - Shredded Wheat Fruitful mini's and milk. Superfree = Apple and Banana
Lunch - Tuna mixed with pasta, chilli, parsley, chopped tomatoes. Salad of cucumber/tomatoes and tbsp of thousand island dressing - 2syns. Cup of tea - HEA.
Dinner - 2 chicken and
pepper skewers with side of tomatoes and actifry chips. BBQ sauce - 1syn.
Tea
HEA.

Snacks
Hoops and Crosses - 4.5syns
Mini skittles - 3.5syns
Half a hi fi bar 1.5syns.
Couple of pieces of ham
Tangerines x 2

1.5 small bottles of water.

Exercise - gardening? :/

12.5syns

Last edited:
well done on the loss :)

Not happy, my washing machine has eaten my bra, and I even wash them in wash bags! :(

Daniel hurt his wrist at football last night. Its all swollen so I made him go to a&e, they splintered it and asked him to go back for an xray this morning. That binge Wednesday night has really put me back on focus horse... yesterday was easy.

Going to do another section of garden today as I cant face going to town. Sort out more of the house too.

Oh dear hope you have another bra! I thought they usually xrayed straight away if it was potentially fractured/broke. Leighton did mine and that was at like midnight, but maybe all hospitals are different

Oh dear hope you have another bra! I thought they usually xrayed straight away if it was potentially fractured/broke. Leighton did mine and that was at like midnight, but maybe all hospitals are different

It was a minor injuries place so they don't do everything at night although open 24/7. Loads of A&E's are closing down here so it was the only one Daniel knew was open 24/7 and well lots of people say A&E's are emergency only which this wasn't really... The x-ray showed no break but they are concerned so he has to have another x-ray next week.

Back